[在官网售价 29.99 美元 ]
1.2 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in Retrobatch
- New Animated Image node, which will allow you to make animated GIF or PNGs.
- Droplet support! Use the File ▸ Save As Droplet… menu item to write out your workflow as an application, which you can then drag and drop folders and images on to run your workflow. To re-edit a workflow contained in a droplet, you can either hold down the Option key when opening the droplet, or drag and drop the droplet onto the Retrobatch app icon.
- New Set Finder Tags node, which can assign one or more tags to images in the Finder (Pro only). This will work on the image that was most recently written- so you don't need to write out a copy of an image to set it. You can instead have a Read node, and then a Set Finder Tags right after it and Retrobatch will then set the tags on the original files.
- The Clipboard node got some improvments:
- It will now notice when a new image shows up on the clipboard, and update the preview accordingly.
- If you copy a file in the Finder, it'll now use that file on disk to process through any following nodes.
- New preferences for sending out a notificaiton when a workflow ends, as well as playing a sound.
- The Watermark node now has a "File Number" token, which is the image number being processed.
- The Shell Script node has a new field where you can enter arguments to the selected script. Arguments are separated by spaces.
- New "Round Corners" node.
- New "Limit" node which will limit the number of images or PDFs allowed to pass through (Pro only).
- New "Image Grid" node.
- New option for the Write Images node, which enables to you write your processed images back to the original image it came from.
- New template "Classify and Set Keywords" which uses Machine Learning to figure out what's in the image, and sets the metadata keyword based on what it found.
- New "Page Number" rule in the Rules Node. You can use this rule to say "only let the first page of a PDF through", or "all pages of an animated GIF except the first", or even limit images 5 though 16.
- Create indexed PNG files with the a new "Indexed PNG" node. This node builds on top of pngquant, which is a handy tool for reducing the number of colors in a PNG file resulting in smaller images.
- New node for Retrobatch Pro: Mask to Alpha, which converts grayscale images with blacks to transparent and keeps the white areas opaque.
- MacOS 10.13+: A new "Extract Disparity Image" node which will pull out a disparity map images which contain it (iPhone X(s), iPhone 8+, etc.)
- MacOS 10.14+: A new "Extract Portrait Matte" node which will pull out the portrait matte on images taken iPhones which support it (iPhone X(s), iPhone 8+, etc.)
- Fixed a problem where the DPI of a PNG would be lost when using the Crush option in the write node.
- Fixed a problem where Retrobatch could crash if a text watermark font previously used went missing.
- Fixed a problem where the Page Splitter node wasn't remembering the right DPI for TIFF files.
- Fixed a problem with the HEIC to JPEG template.
- Fixed a problem where Retrobatch wouldn't run via the command line tool correctly.
- Fixed a problem where Retrobatch could hang when running via Folder Actions.
- The scale node now takes decimal values for the scale as percentage field.
- Removed the "ImageAlpha" node, in favor of the "Indexed PNG" node.
Retrobatch 1.2 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进