2 是一款 Mac 上的 工具， 2 是一款Mac上小巧但功能强大的 工具，简单易用，能够让我们快速的创建出美观的 ，单击一次即可创建新节点，支持iCloud共享，并且具有iPhone和iPad客户端，支持 iCloud Drive 和 HandsOff 协作功能，非常强大！
[ 2 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币198元]
MindNode 2 for Mac 2.5.1 介绍
Mindnode 2 for mac是一个功能强大且直观的思维导图软件，免费版功能界面极简，支持全键盘操作，界面响应迅猛，满足基础要求。 它同时具备专注性和灵活性，是进行和组织规划生活事务的绝佳工具 － 还可通过iCloud 进行共享，这意味着你可以随时将你的思维导图随身携带。
MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life – and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you. MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird’s-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions Organize
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it’s hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets Share
- WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline. More MindNode:
- MindNode touch Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
- MindNode Lite Explore MindNode’s basic features before investing in MindNode Pro. Available on the Mac App Store.
- Fixes a crash related to beginning writing on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and asian language input
- Fixes a crash when dragging a text file onto the app icon
- Correctly resize canvas during text editing
- Fixes a bug that caused larger than necessary memory usage.
- Fixes a crash when opening a document with an incomplete personal theme
- Fixes blurry text on non-retina displays after dragging a node