[Little Snitch 在官网上售价45英镑，约450元人民币，请可直接升级，序列号用3.7的]
Little Snitch for Mac 4.0.1 介绍
Little Snitch gives you control over your private outgoing data.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, trojans, and other malware.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Note: Version 4 is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Improved TouchBar support
- Improved handling of FTP connections
- Improved upgrade from version 3 to preserve an active Silent Deny Mode
- Domains and search-domains that are explicitly configured in macOS System Preferences > Network Preferences > Advanced > DNS are now considered
- Fixed some spelling errors, improved wording and localization
- Fixed a crash of Little Snitch Agent when turning off the Network Monitor while Silent Mode was active
- Fixed an issue when creating a new rule or profile in Little Snitch Configuration while the Known Networks window was open
- Fixed a possible kernel panic
- Many minor bug fixes
- The connection alert now shows a warning when the connecting application is affected by Gatekeeper Path Randomization (which indicates that the app was not correctly installed)
- The alert now also shows a plain text representation of internationalized domain names containing special characters which require encoding; this makes it possible to identify homograph domain name attacks
- It’s now possible to get the port and protocol specific option preselected in the connection alert (See Little Snitch Configuration > Preferences > Alert)
- The connection alert now allows to create rules for an entire Content Delivery Network domain
- Fixed the ordering of minimized alerts: When maximizing the alert, the last minimized alert is opened first
- Improved indication of active silent mode in menu bar
- The menu bar icon is now always shown while "Silent Mode - Deny Connections" is active, regardless of the "Show status in menu bar" preference option
- Added preferences option to show the Network Monitor when the mouse hovers the menu bar icon
- Added "Help" menu item
- Improved Top Countries summary statistics in Connection Inspector
- Fixed a bug where Network Monitor became unresponsive when Little Snitch Daemon crashed
- Fixed an issue causing Network Monitor to start with an empty list instead of showing the stored previous connections
Little Snitch for Mac 4.0.1 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进