[在官网售价 34.99 美元]
2.1.1 Mac 破解版 介绍
What’s new in IconJar
- This release fixes a rare issue where an IconJar 2 library would show up empty after migrating from v1
Bundle similar icons with Smart Sets:
- conJar now lets you create rule based sets. Smart sets are great for when you have a favourite style, prefer a specific file type, or want to show every icon with a certain license.
View recently used icons:
- IconJar automatically adds the icons you've used to a recently used set in the left sidebar.
Star your favourite icons:
- You can now star the icons you like the most. Starred icons are all grouped in one set so you never have to search for them.
- Full compatability with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Our color picker now includes an eye-dropper tool
- UI changes througout the whole app
- You can now also change the color of gradients
- You can now have IconJar search for, and clean up, duplicate icons
- You can now filter your icon set list by keyword
- We now link out to licenses from the inspector when a url for the license is provided
- We now allow users to opt-in for beta releases
- Trigger search with a keystroke with "always active search"
- We have implemented basic Touchbar support for the grid
- You can now sort the grid
- You can choose to have the grid grouped by set or not
- You can now drag icons and iconjar files directly into the set list for inplace adding
- You can now drag out sets from the list and instantly create iconjar files
- We have added SVG export options to the preferences to customize SVG processing
- You can now improve icon constrast when using Aqua instead of just in Dark mode
- If moving a library when IconJar is not open, we keep track of it and wont need to refind it again
- Managing licenses has now been given its own window instead of inside Preferences
- Quicklook has been simplified and is detachable, this also respects the grid dark mode
- Grid can now display up to 256pt sizes
- Updated IJSVG to fix a lot of rendering issues with gradients
- You can now right click and copy, or copy code from Quickdrag
- The grid size controls now overlay the grid but are unobtrusive
- We have ramped up performance throughout the application
- We have updated the SVG library (IJSVG) to the latest version which includes various bug fixes and improves performance significantly
- Fixed the issue where the Sketch plugin would only show IconJar and not actual proceed with the import procedure
- We've added dark mode to IconJar! The app can either use your system preference, or you can set a theme you like.
- Added support for Font Awesome 5. Note requires the font to be reimported.
- IconJar will now detect if you are using a Library from a backup and relocate it accordingly. Also when loading a backup library, we will now keep that one intact and copy it to a default location.
- You can now use Quickdrag to export multi sizes at the same time.
- Quickdrag now has ability to include the size format onto the filename (right click on the icon within Quickdrag)
- We have added ability add/remove the width and height attributes for SVG's when they are exported (check preferences).
- IconJar Map Files can be be gzipped to save on those valuable bytes.
- IconJar now uses unique names when you drag-and-drop icons with the identical names. E.g. search.svg & search.1.svg
- We've completely redesigned the backup flow to be less obtrusive. We've also added the possibility to cancel this process. You can change the frequency of this backup process in preferences → Library.
- We rewrote our Sketch plugin to be compatible with macOS Mojave and Sketch 52.2. Updating is mandatory, because the old one is broken since macOS Mojave.
- Improved empty states.
- Reduced IconJar application size.
- Compatibility with macOS 10.14.
- A crash that was caused when navigating the Grid and reaching the last row
- A crash when the library was inside a sync folder and the sync folder was adding additional files into certain folders.
- A crash that was caused when creating a custom export preset and no name was given.
- Crash when dragging icons that weren't visible in the viewport
- Prevent CPU from running at 100% when modals are being shown.
- We have also fixed various other issues relating to macOS Mojave.
- Various bugs have been squashed.
- A crash when importing whilst subfolders and sets were being created.
- A few crashes with 10.14 beta.
IconJar 2.1.1 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进