[Keep 在官网售价 49.99 美元]
1.7.5 Mac 破解版 介绍
Create, edit, view and save:
Search and Filter:
Usewith other apps:
What's New in Keep It
- Markdown preview would appear blank after editing the file and the preview has been displayed once
- An error could be shown after hiding the app when a web archive is being viewed
- The format chosen in the New Web Link panel would be ignored
- Generating thumbnails for web pages
- Where attempting to export some items as PDFs would include the original file extension in the PDF’s proposed filename
- Importing Evernote notes with dividers
- Search and text recognition for attachments
- Improved mail message viewing
- Improved Markdown preview and export
- Improved Touch Bar support for notes, PDFs, Markdown documents, and images
- Added printing support for rich text, plain text, Markdown, PDFs, images, mail messages, and web pages
- Keep It now indexes attachments on notes, rich text with attachments documents (RTFD), and mail messages. It will also perform text recognition on PDF and images attachments, if necessary.
- When Keep It 1.7 is first run it will extract attachment information from any existing notes, rich text with attachment documents, and mail messages for indexing, and perform text recognition if necessary, which may take some time.
- Notes with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Use the Touch Bar to apply note styles, insert a checklist and highlight text.
Rich Text Files
- Zoom text files with the magnify gesture on trackpads.
- Rich text files with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print and export rich text documents as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- MultiMarkdown 6 is now used for previews and HTML export. This changes the available options in the Preview tab of the Markdown menu > Settings sheet, and the syntax for strikethrough to CriticMarkup.
- Added the ability to highlight text in CriticMarkup syntax.
- Use the Touch Bar to format Markdown text.
- Print or export Markdown source or previews as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- A rotate toolbar item is now available when an image is opened in a window. Hold on Option to change the direction.
- Rotate and zoom images with the Touch Bar.
- Images can now be printed.
- When editing notes on highlights, the note text will be shown as either light or dark depending on the highlight color.
- Use the Touch Bar to page through PDFs, highlight text, rotate and zoom pages.
- Print PDFs using the File > Print menu command.
- When searching items by content, matching terms will now be highlighted in mail messages.
- Find and step through occurrences of text in mail messages.
- View a Quick Look preview of attachments by clicking them.
- Save attachments by choosing Mail > Save Attachments from the menu.
- Print and export mail messages as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- When using Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later, choose whether to show the current mail message as light content using the Mail menu.
- On macOS 10.14 and later, use the Mail menu to choose whether to always show mail messages as light content by default.
- AppleScript files are now always shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print or export AppleScript files as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
Plain Text Files
- Print and export PDFs of plain text files using the commands in the File menu.
- When finding occurrences of text in web pages, it no longer matters whether characters are accented or not.
- Print and export PDFs of web links, web archives and HTML files using the commands in the File menu.
- Improved thumbnails for web archives and HTML files.
- It’s now possible to prevent confirmation before moving items to Deleted Items using the checkbox on the confirmation alert. Reset the setting Advanced preferences.
- Click on the header in the item list to scroll to the top of the list.
- Fixed an issue where some items could show a blank thumbnail icon in the list.
- Added an option to Import preferences to always keep both files when importing and a file with the same name exists in the destination folder.
- Fixed an issue importing some notes with single attachments from an EXEX file.
- Fixed an issue with dividers in web pages when importing an EXEX file.
- Fixed an issue where files and photos added with the Share extension wouldn't be imported until the app is restarted.
- When adding files, optionally specify whether to “always keep both” when an existing file is found. If not specified the setting in Import preferences is used.
- Bundles are now exposed on Keep It items in AppleScript.
- Fixed an issue getting a subfolder by name.
- When decrypting items, Keep It will now prompt to save the password entered if there is no password saved in the keychain, or decryption failed.
- “Fetching metadata” jobs are now shown as “Extracting info”.
- The help files now show light text on a dark background in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue performing text recognition on Macs with Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It could automatically import duplicate items for the same file.
- Fixed an issue importing Evernote notes that contain a single attachment, no text, and a slash in the note’s title.
- Performance improvements when scrolling the items list.
- Notes, rich text documents and plain text files now provide a "Use Faster Layout" menu item in the Format > Text menu (or Text menu for plain text files) that can be used to disable faster layout should it cause text to not be rendered correctly.
- When searching by content, it’s now possible to match underscore characters in words (previously they would be ignored). Rebuild the search index if this is required: choose Keep It > Library > Rebuild Search Index from the menu to do that.
- An issue extracting summaries for notes
- An issue where performing text recognition on PDFs may fail
- An issue where dragging a folder from the sidebar would only export one of its subfolders
- Bulleted and numbered lists in notes created on iPhone and iPad can now be continued on Mac.
- An issue where PDFs would not be scrolled to the top of the current page when first shown.
- An issue where metadata in rich text files would not be preserved after editing.
- Aa crash that could occur when an ENEX file import fails.
- An issue with the appearance of the "Welcome to Keep It" item for new users
- An issue where bundles and searches could be nested in shared folders via an iCloud change
- Fixed a crash that could occur when updating iCloud.
- Keep It will now attempt to fetch titles for web pages when using the Share extension to save a web link and the host app does not provide one.
- Fixed an issue automatically naming links to web pages whose real titles are set after the page has finished loading.
- Improved responsiveness when saving large PDF files.
- Fixed issues zooming standalone images and displaying standalone images on Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue searching file content using a suggestion when the "Free Text Searches" option for contents is disabled.
- Word counts no longer include checklists, dividers and attachments.
- Improved responsiveness of iCloud operations when others, such as indexing and downloading files, are in progress.
- Refreshing summaries and thumbnails will now also update the display name of the item, depending on whether or not file extensions are visible in the Finder.
- Fixed an issue where the dates of mail message files may not match the dates shown in Keep It.
- An issue where notes and other file packages could take up unnecessary space when stored in iCloud
- An issue downloading libraries with shared folders
- An issue generating Quick Look previews and thumbnails for notes
- An issue where it would be possible to add newlines or tabs to file names
- Fixed an issue saving web links for offline
- Text recognition for images with light text on a dark background.
- An issue performing text recognition on images on macOS 10.13.
- An issue where showing Markdown previews by default could switch focus to the preview when viewed.
- A potential crash when updating iCloud while other updates in progress.
- An issue that could occur when saving changes to iCloud.
- An issue saving a web link with the Share extension if the app is running.
- An issue decrypting some items with attachments.
- An issue where items in Deleted Items could be shown in Recents.
- An issue drawing some PDF highlights.
- The appearance of the file icons when dragging from the items list.
- Error reporting when importing ENEX files.
- It’s now possible to drag messages from AirMail
- A maximum depth of 9 folders is now enforced when using iCloud
- Fixed an issue storing some stationery in iCloud
- Worked around an issue indexing corrupt and some password-protected Excel documents
- Fixed an issue where tagging all untagged items wouldn’t reset the tag filter
- A crash that could occur while resizing the window with a note or rich text file visible
- A crash that could occur when deleting an item then switching to another list while searching
- An issue where starting a search may not work
- An issue where the All Items list may not show everything
- Apple Maps URLs added to Keep It via the Share extension will now be added as links in notes
- Keep It is now a notarized app
Keep It 1.7.5 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进