5.4.1 Mac 破解版 介绍
将一个工具栏连接到打开的右边，并在任何OS X-本机应用程序中保存对话框。工具栏提供了 各种文件夹和命令的功能。你只需点击按钮就可以进入你最喜欢的和最近使用的文件夹，管理列表中显示的文件夹和文件，并对你的设置做出改变。它还在打开和保存对话框中修复了许多问题，“反弹”到最后选中的文件，将路径列表放回到顶部菜单中，并在滚动的列视图中纠正错误。
What's New in Default Folder X
- Fixed problems in Catalina where Default Folder X wouldn't correctly record recently used folders if they were empty.
- Corrected a bug that caused folder operations in the Utility menu, such as Copy Path and Open in Finder, to be disabled when they shouldn't be.
- Worked around a problem in Catalina that prevented Default Folder X from being added to the Screen Recording permissions list under certain conditions.
- The New Folder command in the Utility menu no longer allows you to give the new folder a name that's already used.
- Fixed the file dialog menu shortcut commands (Show Utility Menu, Show Favorites Menu, etc) so they work again.
- Eliminated an intermittent crash.
- Default Folder X supports macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Added support for the version of Path Finder distributed via SetApp.
- New ConfirmDialog and CancelDialog AppleScript commands have been added to Default Folder X's scripting dictionary.
- When you open an AppleScript applet or droplet in Script Editor or Script Debugger, it will now be added to the Recent Files menu.
- Default Folder X's menu bar icon now shows a tooltip to identify it to users relying on VoiceOver.
- Fixed a bug that could cause folders shown in tabbed Finder windows to be listed more than once in the Finder Windows menu.
- Fixed problems switching between folders in certain situations when the screen is zoomed-in using the macOS Accessibility features.
- Corrected a crash that could occur if an application contained erroneous data about which documents it could open.
- Fixed a bug which could prematurely close a file dialog when moving a file to the Trash within Default Folder X itself.
- Adding a Favorite by typing in a path would fail if the path had spaces in it. This has been corrected.
- Added application version numbers and "last opened" dates to the info panel below Open dialogs.
- Greatly improved handling of file dialogs that are as large as the screen or that lie partially off-screen.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Favorites will remain enabled when a background-only or menu bar app pops up a window.
- You can now create an AppleScript to specify default folders for applications on the fly. This is a 'preview feature' for version 6, so isn't in the documentation yet. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info if you're interested in using it.
- Improved the way the toolbar handles multiple-display Macs.
- Default Folder X is now Notarized by Apple.
- Default Folder X now responds correctly when you change the system language after it has been launched.
- Fixed a problem with the Finder drawer hiding itself during drag-and-drop operations when the Finder's windows auto-pop to the front.
- Worked around a Mojave Finder bug that resulted in Default Folder X not updating its list of Finder windows correctly for tabbed Finder windows.
- Corrected a problem with the Finder drawer hiding itself during a drag-and-drop when the frontmost Finder window was near the bottom of the screen.
- The Finder-click feature only displays windows that are visible in the current Space, but the Finder Windows menu allows you to select windows from all Spaces.
- Finder windows are listed in the correct order when ForkLift or Path Finder are running alongside the Finder.
- Default Folder X controls won't get in the way of LaunchBar's input window if it pops up while a file dialog is on screen.
- Fixed a rare, intermittent crash caused by multi-threading issues.
- Fixed a potential crash when interacting with HoudahSpot.
- Fixed crashes in mixed-language environments.
- Default Folder X works correctly in the Save dialog of Mojave's enhanced screenshot utility (the one that's invoked with Command-Shift-5).
- You can now search folders with HoudahSpot and send results from HoudahSpotto waiting file dialogs. The latter requires the upcoming HoudahSpot 5.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong file to be chosen if you selected a file from the Recent Files menu that the current application couldn't open.
- Default Folder X will no longer hide its controls when LaunchBar's quick entry window pops up. This allows you to run AppleScripts from LaunchBar that use Default Folder X's scripting commands.
- Clicking on the '+' icon in Default Folder X's Finder drawer now adds the currently selected item from the associated Finder or Path Finder window.
- Fixed the popup previews in the Finder drawer so they enlarge properly and display the names of items correctly in Dark Mode.
- Default Folder X's Finder drawer will no longer get in the way of the Finder's tagging popup.
- Corrected interface glitches that occurred when removing items from the Finder drawer.
- Fixed a problem with the Finder drawer hiding itself when you dragged a file in Path Finder.
- Open and Save sheets that span the entire width of the screen will no longer cause Default Folder X to stall.
- Default Folder X's folder switching is more reliable when used with third party keyboard and mouse drivers.
- Fixed problems when Default Folder X is used with some third party mice that have more than 3 buttons.
- The alert requesting permission to control the Finder is now more user-friendly.
- Fixed a number of user-interface and VoiceOver issues.
- Corrected compatibility issues with CopyPaste Pro.
There are two new "hidden settings". Hold down the Option key and choose Default Folder X > Preferences from the menu bar to access them.
- The Finder-click feature can now change the view mode of a file dialog to match that of the clicked Finder window.
- You can set a minimum width and height that Default Folder X will ensure for all file dialogs.
- The Finder drawer will now remember whether it was open or closed when you relaunch Default Folder X.
- The toolbar's contextual menu will no longer pop up when using keyboard shortcuts containing the Control key.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS 10.10 and 10.11 when using apps that are running in a language different from the rest of the system.
- Corrected the drawing of drag zone icons when running with the dark bezel on pre-Mojave versions of macOS.
- Changed the instructions for giving Default Folder X permission in Accessibility and Full Disk Access so they're less confusing.
- Fixed a bug that could pop up the wrong set of instructions when granting Privacy permissions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Default Folder X from recognizing tabbed Finder windows that only contain one tab
- Changed the size of Default Folder X's Finder toolbar buttons to match those in the release version of Mojave
- Eliminated two issues that could cause crashes in some situations
Default Folder X 5.4.1 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进