Default Folder X for Mac 5.1.9 破解版 – 实用的菜单栏快速访问工具
for Mac 5.1.9 介绍
将一个工具栏连接到打开的右边，并在任何OS X-本机应用程序中保存对话框。工具栏提供了 各种文件夹和命令的功能。你只需点击按钮就可以进入你最喜欢的和最近使用的文件夹，管理列表中显示的文件夹和文件，并对你的设置做出改变。它还在打开和保存对话框中修复了许多问题，“反弹”到最后选中的文件，将路径列表放回到顶部菜单中，并在滚动的列视图中纠正错误。
- Directory assistant: You can access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders right from Default Folder X's toolbar.
- Real time saving: If you're constantly saving things inside the same folder, Default Folder X can remember that folder for you.
- Finder management: Default Folder X lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click.
- Instant Recall: To help you quickly return to folders you've recently used, Default Folder X remembers them for you.
- Spotlight on the spot: Default Folder X lets you add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you're still in the Save dialog.
- Information central: With Default Folder X you get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space. Need to see more detail? Click on the image and it zooms up to full size.
- Workflow without work: Rather than make you learn and set up a new application, Default Folder X blends into OS X.
- Added a new "Recently Closed" submenu to the Finder Windows menu so you can easily re-open recently closed Finder windows
- When the Hide Extension checkbox is turned on in a Save dialog, Default Folder X will ensure that the resulting file has its extension hidden in applications that don't properly support extension hiding (like Google Chrome).
- Added better workarounds for a bug in High Sierra that prevents Default Folder X from knowing which item is selected in a file dialog
- Added an option (available with a Terminal command) to make Default Folder X use color icons in its toolbar; enter this command in Terminal: "defaults write com.stclairsoft.DefaultFolderX5 colorToolbar 1"
- The green gumdrop on the preferences window is now enabled or disabled correctly depending on whether the current preference tab is resizable.
- Desktop and Documents folders on iCloud could sometimes confuse Default Folder X; it now correctly handles them.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur when Default Folder X relaunched the Finder
- Fixed a bug that could cause Default Folder X to crash at random times