[在官网上售价 49.99 美元]
4.9.5 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in ChronoSync
Changes & Enhancements:
- Added support for Archiving over Backblaze B2 connections.
- Added support for identifying and managing APFS Volume Groups.
- Added support for properly handling firmlinks in Bootable Backup.
- Added support for APFS Volume Groups to the Bootable Backup Assistant.
- Added the Compound Volume Group readiness check to ensure that a destination volume is constructed properly for Catalina bootable backups.
- Implemented the all-new Volume Group Converter utility that allows a single APFS volume to be converted to an APFS Volume Group on macOS Catalina. This utility activates when the user attempts to 'fix' the readiness warning.
- The Bootable Backup Assistant now presents the option of creating a sibling APFS volume. To get this option, you must select an existing APFS volume as your destination. When presented with formatting/erase options for that volume, you'll now have the option to create a sibling volume. This will create an all new volume in the same container as the destination volume you selected.
- The Bootable Backup Assistant now enforces unique volume names when naming your destination volume (either after choosing to erase it or to create a sibling volume).The restriction is such that you cannot choose a name that already exists in your destination APFS container, unless you are erasing an existing volume and keeping the same name. Note that duplicate volume names are allowed, just not in the same APFS container.
- The Bootable Backup Assistant now makes sure that Preboot and Recovery volumes are dereferenced when deleting or erasing existing APFS volumes.
- The Bootable Backup Assistant now creates a bootable sync task that has Aggressive Smart Scan enabled on the destination.
- The Bootable Backup assistant will now append "Not recommended" to the "Proceed as-is" formatting option if a) the source and destination are APFS volumes AND b) they have mismatched crypto users as a crypto user mismatch is likely to produce errors from the UpdatePreboot utility.
- Implemented logic whereby sync task targets configured on pre-Catalina systems will automatically update the VolumeSpecifier object (if necessary) after being opened for the first time after a Catalina upgrade.
- Now attempts to suspend Spotlight operation on Admin Access Volumes.
- Improved volume detection and mounting efficiency.
- Modified Full Disk Access detection logic for macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Converted to using bookmark objects instead of alias objects to track the
- location of various files and folders. This affects the location of:
- The main 'Tasks' (aka 'Sync Documents') folder.
- Any sync task ever opened by ChronoSync and tracked in the Organizer.
- A scheduled item's reference to the sync task that is scheduled.
- A container sync task's reference to all contained sync tasks.
- A sync (and container sync) task's reference to pre- and -post- sync scripts.
- Any File Comparison Helper's reference to the helper application.
- Improved the Readiness Manager efficiency by caching commonly used sync task properties when evaluating all readiness tests.
- The Resolve Alias and Freeze Filesystem readiness warning is no longer generated if the target file manager is not running with root privileges because a snapshot will not be taken unless you're running with root privileges.
- The 'Aggressive' SmartScan mode now functions as it was originally intended by turning off self-audits. Previously, all this setting did was reduce the frequency of self-audits.
- All assistants that create uni-directional sync tasks with SmartScan enabled will now enable Aggressive Mode on the destination target.
- The Delete Action UI presented from Analyze when manually deleting files now displays the "Deletion is permanent" warning using the OS's secondary label color instead of disabled text color.
- If the application is instructed to terminate due to a system shutdown or restart, and there are currently scheduled syncs running, the warning dialog that tells the user about the running sync will auto-dismiss after 10 seconds. If this happens, the app will behave as if the user instructed the dialog to abort all syncs and terminate. If the user interacts with the dialog within the 10 second window, system shutdown/restart can be cancelled.
- On application termination, will now shut down any active Bonjour service listeners before quitting.
- Retrieval of a graphic resource when displaying an update notice is now performed asynchronously in a background thread to avoid the potential of a rather long block before the update notice was displayed.
- When selecting a target, a new VolumeSpecifier object is now always created even if the new target resides on the same volume as the previous target to prevent potential problems whereby not all properties of the volume are collected, and some of those properties may have changed since the target was last specified.
- Optimized the mount detection logic for non-local volumes for ChronoAgent-connected targets for which we have valid device information and a device GUID.
- SmartScan query reset log messages will now indicate the name of the volume where the reset occurred.
- File system freezing log messages now indicate the volume name which contains the frozen filesystem.
- Disabled self-validation when creating alias objects.
- The "/Cores" folder is no longer part of the bootable backup blacklist.
- The "/Volumes" folder has been added to the auto-exclusion blacklist.
- Eliminated the use of deprecated APIs when attempting to move items to the trash.
- Copying and/or deleting dylib files in the /Users domain will no longer trigger the execution of update_dyld_shared_cache at the end of a bootable backup synchronization.
- Fixed a bug in the False Mount Point Detection Readiness Test that could lead to erroneous false-mount-point warnings when the real problem was that the target was not connected.
- Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby validating the root level of a volume could introduce an error and premature termination of the validation process.
- Fixed a bug in the SFTP storage provider whereby it was assumed that an SFTP server would always provide a list of valid authentication methods which could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug whereby if the user had selected a file-pair in Analyze and the program was in the midst of fetching file information as a result, and the user then switched back to Setup and selected a different file manager, the program could crash when trying to display the results of the file information fetch that was still pending.
- Fixed a bug whereby attempting to create the parent path of a nested item which had no parent that could result in unexpectedly synchronizing all files or creating a new destination folder outside of the sync tree.
- Fixed a bug whereby entering a blank value in the "Max retry attempts" field (when scheduling tasks) would raise an exception.
- Fixed a bug whereby when executing external tasks, an overflow of the error stream's pipe buffer would cause a long stall and slow execution of the task. This was most evident when running update_dyld_shared_cache during the "Optimizing" phase of a bootable backup. A stall would occur if that task generated a lot of error output.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Resource Fork Unsupported Readiness Test would generate a warning even if the sync task had 'preserve resource forks' set to NO.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Full Disk Access Readiness Test could erroneously report that full disk access was required on the right target, if it needed testing.
- Fixed a bug whereby the partition scheme readiness test would sometimes be performed when a target volume was not mounted, resulting in an erroneous warning about the partition scheme.
- Fixed a bug whereby the VolumeSpecifier might not perform its final, 'forced' attempt to unmount a volume if the standard efforts to unmount the volume failed.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Bootable Backup Assistant would indicate that an HFS+ filesystem must be selected even though there were APFS options presented.
- Fixed some bugs in the archive management logic whereby assumptions were being made about the location of the sync task archive that could cause some features to break if the archive were located anywhere but at the root level of the corresponding target.
- Fixed a bug whereby the archiving logic would produce an error if the archive data structure became out-of-sync with the filesystem with regards to a package becoming a folder. It now self heals if an attempt is made to archive a file that resides within a package rather than the package as a whole. This sort of problem was possible when enabling dissect packages on a sync task that was previously run with standard/merge package handling.
- When calling update_dyld_shared_cache as part of the 'Optimizing' phase of a bootable backup, some newly added arguments will not be passed to the utility on pre-10.14 systems since older OS's don't appear to handle them properly.
- Fixed a bug in the Sync Task Document Window Controller whereby a UI change was being performed in a background thread.
- Fixed a bug whereby inconsistent information could be returned about mounted disk images, causing a sync task target to lose information necessary to mount the disk image.
- Fixed a bug whereby the test to see if a sync target's volume contained a bootable operating system was being performed on a file server connection. This was always destined to fail.
- Fixed a bug whereby when un-registering with the push notification server, we now properly re-establish hardware identity properties to prevent a reset from continuing to occur every time a push notification is sent.
Changes & Enhancements:
- Changed Strict Volume Identification to no longer examine deviceModel and deviceProtocol
- Implemented full Diagnostic Logging support in the InterConneX connections
- Fixed a bug when communicating with an InterConneX sharespace as a target whereby it was not likely going to be able to copy into a locked folder
- Fixed a bug whereby if invoking a Trial Sync and target validation fails, subsequent attempts to invoke a standard sync (after correcting the cause of the validation failure) would invoke Trial Sync again unexpectedly
- Fixed a few diagnostic messages that were being generated in non-debug builds
- Fixed the logic used to determine a unique, temporary file name for copying to a remote cloud or InterConneX target as it had concurrence issues and could return non-unique filenames if called simultaneously from different threads
- Fixed a bug whereby setting the UF_HIDDEN, UF_IMMUTABLE and UF_APPEND BSD flags on a file stored in an InterConneX target was prone to setting random values for those flags
- Fixed a bug whereby extracting a file path from a collection record could result in a corrupt path. This could lead to errors or even a crash
- Fixed a bug whereby the read-only destination readiness test would report "Left target is read-only" when BOTH targets were read-only, even though it was a left-to-right sync
Enhancements and Changes:
- Changed the algorithm for determining temporary file names to be less prone to natural filename collisions during concurrent copying tasks.
- Now handles any exceptions when obtaining attributes from an SFTP directory entry and treats this condition as a non-directory entry (i.e. it just skips it).
- When a comparison helper is called, the sync target's file manager is now used to obtain information about the files being compared.
- Now validates any relative alias object created and compares it against the original item to catch potential mismatches.
- Now only replacing the reference to the task document when modifying a scheduled item if it has actually changed.
- Improved memory management in the Backblaze B2 storage provider.
- Added logic to the sync task document loader so that it can better deal with potentially damaged task documents.
- Significantly reduced the size of the scheduler database and the overhead of loading/saving it.
- More efficiently instantiate scheduled items from the scheduled items database to handle potentially corrupt elements.
- Modified how the scheduled item database gets saved so that multiple changes made in quick succession are coalesced before saving.
- Reduced app activation overhead by no longer reconstructing the Templates contextual menu on every activation of the app.
- Updated the Trial Sync results window to clean up a path to an item before passing that off to a helper tool or external service such a 'Get Info in Finder' to ensure that the path represents the file object on the real target and not a snapshotted version of it.
- Now performs a sync history reset (retaining exclusions) after changing Package Handling, Sync Operation, and Sync Triggers on a previously synchronized task document to ensure all appropriate information gets collected and items are handled correctly on the next run.
- Changed the terminology used to identify Backblaze B2 application keys & account IDs to match the latest B2 terminology and to be consistent (i.e. English) across all languages.
- All the cloud service connection profile editors have had their authentication's credential fields set to character-wrap instead of word-wrap.
- Added logic that ensures any excluded file-pair does not have any other status set.
- Fixed a bug whereby the pre-defined AWS S3 endpoint strings were inadvertently translated in non-English languages.
- The ChronoAgentLocal-Console.log file is now being rolled-over automatically.
- Fixed some auto-layout problems in the AWS and Backblaze B2 connection profile editors.
- Fixed some bugs whereby many commands were not properly setting the thread-specific error property when they completed.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when launching comparison helper applications in a manner that was incompatible with files residing on an APFS snapshot volume.
- Fixed a bug whereby an alias located in the immediate descendant of a resolved folder alias would not be resolved correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was affecting the synchronizer's ability to identify self-referencing aliases when 'resolve aliases' was in effect and the target currently referred to an APFS snapshot volume.
- Fixed a (harmless) bug that could result in wasted time and a guaranteed low-level error (and console messages) when trying to do Trial Sync or Sync Selection on an APFS snapshot.
- Fixed a bug in resolving an alias on an APFS snapshot.
- Fixed a bug whereby it was possible to convert an existing object that was marked as a symbolic link or directory to a regular file when updating attributes on Backblaze B2.
- Fixed a bug in the Backblaze B2 storage provider whereby it wasn't always correctly identifying package files.
- Fixed a bug resolving an alias file where it was possible that it would resolve to a URL but a file pathname could not be extracted from the URL causing an exception.
- Fixed a bug whereby when presenting an error caused by enumerating folders in the file system, the object used to contain information about the error was volatile and could be corrupted by another thread that was preparing to present a different error likely resulting in a crash.
- Fixed a bug whereby marking a folder node for exclusion would release all children and setup a potential crash for any other code that has retained a direct reference to one of those children. This is possible in Trial Sync and sync-selection scenarios.
- Added logic to the outermost node processing loop that checks each node's exclusion state before attempting to process it to prevent unwanted operations and/or potential crashes.
- Fixed a bug whereby attempting to retry a failed deletion of a file on the destination would trigger an unrecoverable, infinite loop and potentially cause a crash or memory consumption.
- Fixed a bug whereby retry attempts would be performed on failed processing of nodes even if an abort condition were signaled.
- Fixed a bug whereby when editing a previously created "When independent volume mounts" scheduled item, a "Connect" message was not being sent to the independent volume specifier. Thus the volume would always appear as "Not available" in the user interface even though it was.
- Fixed a bug in the file system notification trigger that would not reliably start a live filesystem trigger after it was created.
- Fixed a bug in the file system notification trigger that would not reliably remove a live filesystem trigger after it was disabled or deleted.
- Fixed a bug whereby package merging between a source file system that supports millisecond timestamps (APFS) and a destination that doesn't could result in failure to efficiently merge.
Enhancements and Changes:
- Specific bucket names can now be specified in the Amazon S3 connection profile editor.
- Now supports Application Keys when connecting to Backblaze B2.
- Enhanced Security for ChronoAgent and InterConneX connections.
- Adjusted the queuing and management of concurrent operations.
- Enhanced SFTP connection stall/drop detection.
- Bootable backups now skip over more unnecessary folders.
- Various tweaks to the user interface.
- Bug fixes.
Changes & Enhancements:
- 在Amazon S3连接中增加了对路径样式URL的支持。
- 在Amazon S3连接设置过程中添加智能，以便在“测试”连接中自动启用“路径样式URL”设置，如果远程服务器需要它。
- 当在Amazon S3连接中追加对象密钥时，构造的URL不再逃避“//”字符。
- 现在我们在构建用于签署Amazon S3连接的任何请求的字符串时包含“Dead”标头。
- 修正了在某些情况下不显示可引导 期间的“优化”消息的错误。
- 修正了一个错误，通过多个文件夹名称的嵌套文件夹测试可以很容易地被部分匹配的文件夹名所欺骗，例如“/测试文件夹2 /子文件夹”将被标记为“/测试文件夹”的子项。
ChronoSync 4.9.5 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进