SecureCRT 8.5.3 Mac 破解版 介绍
SecureCRT for Mac是一个功能齐全的器，以及 和 客户端，为计算专业人士提供高级会话管理工具。也是一个功能强大且值得信赖的基于GUI的SHH和 客户端，以及旨在提高工作效率并简化重复任务的 器。
借助SecureCRT的帮助，您可以通过对ANSI，SCO ANSI，VT100 / 102/220，Wyse 50/60，Xterm和Linux控制台的丰富仿真支持，从Mac上安全地访问Unix，Linux和VMS上的应用程序。
您还可以通过Telnet，Telnet / SSL，SSH2，SSH1，串口以及其他协议从一个客户端访问各种网络设备。
您还可以依靠开放标准Secure Shell协议来加密登录和会话数据，灵活的身份验证选项以及可选的FIPS 140-2认可的密码。
What's New in SecureCRT
- Treat the firstname.lastname@example.org key-exchange algorithm as synonymous to the curve25519-sha256 algorithm.
- Under certain circumstances, tiled session did not resize correctly after resizing the Command window.
- If the default session protocol was set to something other than TAPI and the Quick Connect protocol was changed to TAPI, attempting to configure TAPI produced an error.
- If the Screen.get2() scripting function was called, line drawing characters in the terminal window could be corrupted.
- When a large scrollback buffer was configured, the scroll bar could get stuck at the top of the scrollback.
- SecureCRT now prevents multiple Connect bars from being added to the toolbar.
- SSH2: If the public key in use was generated with the ssh-keygen -Z option, SecureCRT could crash when attempting to enter the passphrase.
- Mac/Linux: The Session Manager was always shown at startup even if it was closed prior to closing SecureCRT.
- Mac/Linux: If a logon script was running in a session and a large amount of output was received, not all of the output was displayed.
- Mac/Linux: If a script was launched using a mapped key, the menu item "Cancel" was not available on the Script menu.
- Mac: If the global options "Paste on middle button" was set, the Confirm Paste dialog continued to be displayed after the Cancel button was pressed.
- Mac: The Zmodem Upload List browse dialog did not honor Chinese characters.
- Mac: When using a Wacom tablet and stylus as the mouse, the mouse pointer would not always reappear in the expected location.
- Mac: If text with trailing newlines was pasted into the Connect bar, the text was not visible.
- Added a global option to disable all printing
- ssh-add can be used to add keys from a remote Linux, Unix, or Mac system to SecureCRT's agent using agent forwarding
- The accelerator for resetting the zoom level to 100% was changed to COMMAND+SHIFT+0
- SecureCRT crashed when the remote system tried to write to the VT320 status line, but the VT320 status line had not been enabled by the remote.
- SecureCRT did not send FIN when disconnecting Telnet sessions
- If the SecureCRT window was maximized and then minimized and restored, when a session was connected, the window was restored instead of remaining maximized
- The hostname was not remembered if the protocol was changed from SSH2 to Telnet when the Connect bar was used to connect to a remote system
- In Python scripts, the Session object method "Unlock" did not work
- Windows: On Windows 10, if RDP was used to connect to a machine running SecureCRT with a session connected and then RDP was disconnected, SecureCRT crashed
- Mac: If focus was in the Connect bar and text was entered causing the auto complete dropdown to be displayed, SecureCRT crashed if it was closed using the red "X"
- Mac: If the user didn't have write permission to the /cores file, a warning was displayed when SecureCRT started
- Mac: Keymapping did not work correctly when a key was mapped to COMMAND+X
- Mac: In the Color Scheme dialog, the scrollbar thumb became unresponsive when it was dragged to scroll the ANSI colors list
- Mac: In a Python script that created a message box with "Yes" and "No" buttons, the default button could not be set to "No"
- Linux: On Ubuntu, after selecting a session in the Session Manager or Connect dialog, it could take a long time to connect the session or display the session's properties
SecureCRT 8.5.3 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进