[在官网售价 59.99 美元]
13.2.5 Mac 破解版 介绍
Bookends Mac版可以轻松地将其导入参考 ，并直接搜索和进口从数以百计的线上资料来源。Bookends Mac版使用内置在浏览器中下载参考与PDF格式的文件，或和/或网页的点击。自动搜索pubmed让你发现的文章，尽快，因为他们出版。
- 同时支持添加任何文件（如为PDF 格式的）参考和查看或立即打开。还有自动重命名选项。
- 另外还可直接从page、MS Word（包括Word 2011）、rtf文件和mellel 扫描文字，文件和自动生成完成的手稿与格式正确的书目，进行文字处理。
What's New in Bookends
- Bookends code is hardened and notarized
- This is in preparation for the upcoming macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Embed links to web pages in formatted references:
- This is controlled by the format by the use of < and > punctuation - see the section on formatting in the User Guide for details. Embedding links to external web pages works with Microsoft Word 2016 (version 15.x) or later and Nisus Writer Pro. It does not work with Mellel at this time. It will not work with Pages or LibreOffice
- Global Change -> Standardize Journal Names:
- This option is enabled if you are using a journal glossary. You can choose to have all journal names found in the glossary be changed to the short name (e.g. J. Biol. Chem.) or the full name (e.g. Journal of Biological Chemistry), and/or have periods removed (e.g. J Biol Chem). It is not necessary to have the same journal name be identical in all corresponding references because the glossary will substitute the required form at the time of formatting. However, some users want uniformity in the library itself and in the Journal Term List
- PDFs can be downloaded automatically from more journals
- Updated database engine
- Refs -> OpenURL Search will display the results in the library window browser view (lower pane)
- This makes it easier to click through links to a PDF and then attach it to the reference. Previously Bookends opened the results in an external browser
- Bibliographies in Word can contain colored text
- The "show thumbnails" setting in the PDF viewer will stick when moving between references that do and don't have PDF attachments
- Bookends will move a format file to the Custom Formats folder and enable it for you when you drop it on a library window or double click on it
- When using Biblio-> Bibliography and sending the output directly to disk, the suggested file name will include the name of the format (e.g. Bibliography (Turabian).rtf"
- Bug fixes
- In full screen view where the live search field showed inappropriately when a PDF was on display.
- PDF lock icon could be shown when the PDF was not locked.
- Scanning of BibTeX citations.
- Using smart caps SURNAME for formatting.
- In QuickAdd that caused searches for ISBNs with hyphens to fail.
- Hanging indent settings to be ignored when the bibliography contained colored text.
- The OK button was not enabled when renaming a static group.
- Deleting references from a group where Bookends would mistakenly offer to delete them from the library.
- A crash in Bookends Browser when checking DOIs with CrossRef.
- An error when searching for a unique id in the Find window
- Most Amazon search sites (including Amazon.com) have been removed
- Google Books is added as source of book metadata when using an ISBN with Quick Add and Autofill From Internet
- Added an AppleEvent that will will return the file path of the default attachments folder
- When launching Bookends after a crash the user will be asked if he wants to open the last-used library
- Full list of changes available here.
Automatically obtaining PDFs for PubMed references works again
This function had been broken by changes made by PubMed.
- Copy Hypertext Link As Text is a pop-up menu option in the floating citations window
- When a PDF from the watch folder is attached to an existing reference the modification date of the reference will be updated
- Tab-delimited files exported from Bookends will include the names of attachments
- Minor cosmetic changes in the Inspector floating window
- Minor cosmetic improvements to the Bookends tab in the Microsoft Word ribbon
Fixed a problem where the DOI found on a web page had the wrong encoding. Fixed a bug that prevented users from removing a color label. Fixed a bug that prevented Edit -> Copy Hypertext Link as Text from switching to the linked app, if any. Fixed an issue where some menu options were inappropriately enabled when editing a reference. Added more accented characters to the BibTeX conversion table. Fixed a bug that caused the Term List window to be dragged when clicking and holding the Action pop-up menu. Fixed a bug where the old Word Add-in wasn't removed if Word was open. Fixed a bug in the Chicago 17th A format. Fixed a bug that prevented the groups pane from being resized. Fixed a bug that prevented the Link menu from checking the linked app if it was first in the list. Fixed a memory leak that could affect performance.
Some global preference settings will be synced via the Cloud
The synced settings are: the default reference Type (Mac and iOS), the names of reference Types and field labels (Mac and iOS), the temporary citation delimiter (Mac and iOS) and separator (Mac), the EZProxy URL (Mac and iOS), super- and subscript metacharacters (Mac), the floating citations trigger key (Mac), and author and title ignore lists (Mac). We will add more global preference settings in future updates. Use of synced preferences by Bookends for iOS requires version 3.3.6 or later.
Modernized Bookends options in the ribbon for Word 2016 or later/Office 365
The macros that interact with Bookends now appear in their own tab, the Add-ins tab is no longer used.
The menu Refs -> Mark Selected References toggles the marked (hit) status of the selected references
If the first selected reference is unmarked, all selected references will be marked. If it is marked, all selected references will be unmarked.
- Updated direct download of PDFs from ScienceDirect to deal with changes made by Elsevier
- Updated PubMed web viewer to deal with changes made by PubMed
- Perform boolean Spotlight searches for phrases (i.e. text enclosed by quote marks)
- Live search for text between quote marks now searches for whole words
- New citation delimiter option: (+ +)
- Fixed a bug that could make the library window invisible. Fixed a problem on systems running anti-virus software where the Types and field labels reverted to the factory defaults. Fixed a hang that could happen when highlighting a reference's owning groups and one of the groups was not visible. Fixed a bug that prevented the pop-up menu listing all attachments from appearing at the bottom of the Attachments tab in the reference edit pane. Fixed a bug in Reset Window Position where the library window wasn't the full screen height. Fixed a bug in the display of en dashes in the Format Manager examples and of en dash display in scanned Mellel files. Fixed a bug that could cause PDF tags to overlap when viewed in the Attachments tab. Fixed a bug that could cause an error when saving an edited format. Fixed an issue with Bookends Server where the default formSat was used to generate a bibliography even though a different format was requested. Fixed several bugs in coloring of required BibTeX fields. Fixed a bug that prevented italicized numeric citations from displaying in a scanned Mellel document. Fixed a bug in the registration window display of dates for some countries where the day rather than the month appeared. Fixed a bug where Refs -> Replicate As Book Chapter -> Include Attachments was enabled inappropriately.
- Import references from multiple files at once with drag and drop. If you drag and drop more than one text file onto the library window Bookends will import the references contained in all. Note that the references in each file must be in the same format (e.g. RIS, PubMed, XML, etc.) or some of the references will not be imported. If any of the files is not a text file Bookends will offer to attach them all (the previous behavior)
- Styled text information in the Abstract and Notes will be preserved when importing EndNote XML files even if more than one EndNote field is combined
- When attaching a PDF to an existing reference that is showing in the list (e.g. in a group), Bookends will not change the group selection to All
- Bookends will generate a more useful error notification when the PubMed network connection is droppedPubMed is having intermittent connection problems that affect some users
- Export PDFs attachments with or without annotations via the File menu or by using a right-click
- Copy Hypertext Links from the floating citations windowNote that many apps, including Word, do not accept hypertext links
- The rarely-used non-editable PDF viewer has been removedPDFs are now always displayed in the more versatile PDF annotation view
- Improvements were made in the way AppleEvents are handled in macOS 10.14
- Adding terms to references via the Term List window will not bring up a confirmation dialogA notification will be sent after the terms are added
- The floating citations window height will adjust accordingly if "always show scrollbars" is selected in System Preferences
- Bug fixesFixed a bug where some Google Scholar searches could cause an error message. Fixed a bug where the reference edit pane might not scroll back to the top correctly when the window height was increased. Fixed a bug in preferences where the superscript character was shown as = when it was actually set to None. Fixed a scanning error that could occur in some situations when a reference has no author or editor. Fixed a bug that prevented the online search window from showing the references found if a library window was not open. Fixed a bug where pressing Command-+ on some non-US keyboards would not zoom the PDF. Fixed a spurious error that could occur when trying to automatically import metadata from arXiv. Bookends Server Query searches are once again case-insensitive
Bookends 13.2.5 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进