4.2.5 Mac 破解版 介绍
BetterZip是Mac平台比较有名的压缩解压缩软件，类似于windows平台的Winrar。最新的V2版本功能比较强大，全面支持64Bit .支持如下多种格式. ZIP, SIT, TAR, GZip, BZip2, RAR, 7-Zip, CPIO, ARJ,LZH/LHA, JAR, WAR, CAB, ISO, CHM, RPM, DEB, NSIS, BIN, HQX等。
创建档案：只需将文件和文件夹从硬盘、磁盘或网络位置拖到新的zip文件中即可。您不再需要先将所有文件复制到临时文件夹中。支持的格式是ZIP、tar、GZip和BZip 2压缩tar、XAR、7-ZIP和(使用外部 命令行工具)。大型档案也可以分割。
What's New in BetterZip
- This latest version fixes the Quick Look generator to work with new security restrictions in macOS 10.15 Catalina. Catalina no longer allows users to extract files directly from the Quick Look panel, invoke presets, or save the panel configuration. Sadly, I had to remove these features for Catalina users.
- When editing files inside an archive, BetterZip 4.2.3 would not mark the archive as changed even though the user asked to update the file.
- Files with a space as the last character of the filename couldn’t be extracted individually from zip and 7z archives.
- Damaged zip and 7z archives could crash the BetterZip Quick Look generator under certain circumstances.
- The BetterZip QL generator did no longer honor Dark Mode on the latest releases of macOS Mojave.
- BetterZip is now a notarized app and uses the "hardened runtime
- for added security. Notarization means that Apple scans BetterZip for code-signing issues and possible security flaws before it is released
- Better results when extracting broken rar archives
- Added an Internet Access Policy file for Little Snitch which explains BetterZip’s internet usage (checking for updates and installing the external rar tool, if you choose to do so.)
- Updated file type detection to include more rar based archives
- Extracting a large app (or any package really) with drag and drop while the preview for the app was still extracting could lead to an error
- Fixed a problem with tar files whose name, excluding the last extension (tar.gz does usually not have the problem), is the same as the folder inside when they are extracted through the queue
- If you change the preview font, BetterZip will now remember it
- Added an explicit encoding option in the file open panel. BetterZip does have automatic encoding detection built in, but at times the filename encoding of Windows zip archives cannot be determined automatically and you need to tell BetterZip what to use. If your zip archive shows weird characters instead of correct filenames, close the archive, choose File > Open… from the menu, and use the encoding option in the file open window to select the correct encoding
- Better progress bar behavior during extraction of tar based archives
- The encoding detector (not related to the zip filename encoding mentioned above) in the preview sidebar didn’t always work correctly for text files
- When creating a multi-volume rar archive and the specified volume size was larger than the resulting archive, an error was displayed
- When previewing a folder in the archive and having a preview rule setup for "*", a subsequent drag and drop extraction of that folder could fail
- Added support for macOS 10.14 Mojave’s Dark Mode
- BetterZip now has a menu bar icon onto which you can drag items and that has a shortcut menu with the most important functions. Activate the menu bar icon in the BetterZip preferences on the tab "General"
- You can now specify in extraction presets what BetterZip should do, if there are conflicts with already existing files or folders
- BetterZip now supports zipx files that use xz compression as well as WinZip split files (z01, z02, …)
- Added an option to not "show folders" when in flat list view. Toggle this option via the View menu
- Added a Polish translation
- Filenames containing numbers are now sorted numerically like in Finder
- The "Replace File" dialog shows more clearly which file or folder is older and which is newer
- Changed the logic of the option "Quit after last window closed": only archive windows will trigger the quitting, not the preferences, transcript, or queue windows
- Show combined progress of all windows (not only queue) in Dock tile (and menubar item)
- Added a button for testing the archive in the warning message window when an error occurs during opening
- Added an AppleScript command to get the selected item paths in an archive window
- The Drop Bar is now forced to the front when dragging files over it
- Add a setting to not show the queue window when queue operations are started. Turn it on in BetterZip > Preferences > Advanced
- The encoding of text files is now automatically detected when previewing text files in the preview sidebar
- You can now select multiple files in the File > Open panel
- Dropping files (especially a mix of supported archives and non-archive file types) onto the BetterZip Dock icon did not work reliably
- When switching view mode without a sorting column selected in the table, BetterZip could crash
- BetterZip will no longer allow to extract zip files outside of the destination folder
- Fixed the opening and extraction of plain xz archives
- For some users the BetterZip Finder button did not work
- Extracting multi-part, password protected rar archives with CRC errors could lead to an endless password entry loop
- When editing a file type in Preferences > Files and clicking Ok without making any changes in the window, the type disappeared from the list
- PDF files showed only the first page in the preview sidebar
- Compressing a folder with a space character at the end of the name didn’t work
BetterZip 4.2.5 Mac 破解版 下载官网下载 免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进