[在官网售价 29.99 美元]
Acorn 6 6.5 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in Acorn 6
- Fixed a problem where selections might show up when exporting as a rasterized PDF.
- Fixed a problem where Acorn could (seemingly) randomly crash when moving selections.
- Fixed a problem where Acorn could write a bad compressed PSD in certain cases.
- A problem where instant alpha wasn't working on deep color images.
- A problem where starting a new oval selection with the shift key down wouldn't make a circle selection right away.
- Hey did you know holding down the shift key when a selection is present will add to the current selection? And holding down the option key will remove from the selection. And holding both option and the shift key will perform a union to an existing selection.
- A problem with the brush palette where you the softness slider was enabled for brushes which don't have a softness setting.
- Some problems making deep color images when running on 10.11.
- Fixed PDF export and printing bugs
New Masking Things:
- Portrait Mask support! If you have an iPhone running iOS 12 which takes Portrait photos with the camera, Acorn will now detect and open up the Portrait Matte as a mask for the image! You can then enable this mask to block out the background and add fancy backgrounds or custom blurs for your image.
- New menu item to move a layer mask to a regular layer. Select the layer with the mask, hold down the Shift and Option keys, and choose the Layer ▸ Eject Layer Mask menu item. This menu is also available under the action menu of the main palette window, and in the canvas contextual menu.
- Drag and drop out layer masks! If you have a layer mask selected, you can now drag it out of the layers list into it's own layer or even move it to another layer mask. Hold down the Shift key to move it to a layer that doesn't already have a layer mask. Hold down the option key to make a copy of it.
- Hold down the shift key when clicking on a mask to toggle it on or off.
- Did you know? You can hold down the option key when clicking on a mask to toggle direct visibility of it. A normal click on the layer mask again (or any other layer) will turn it off.
- You can drag and drop a mask onto the trash icon to delete it.
- You can drag and drop a mask onto the + icon to copy it.
- When a mask is selected, pressing Command Delete will remove it.
- Exporting layers will now export the mask as well (via the File ▸ Export ▸ Export All Layers… menu item). And you now have the option to apply the mask on export.
New Brushing Things:
- Acorn has a brand new brushing engine with much improved performance when running on MacOS 10.13 or 10.14 Mojave.
- A whole new category of "Basic Round" brushes ranging from 1px in size up to 5000px.
- Four new hand crafted bristle brushes.
- Saved brushes now have an opacity setting that can go along with it.
- The brush palette now has options for setting flow, softness, and the blending of the currently selected brush.
Indexed PNG Images in Web Export:
- Reduce the number of images used for PNG export, and save in file size! When exporting as a PNG you now have the option to "Index PNG Colors" which will reduce the bit depth of your image while also reducing the file size. Make an image that's 90% smaller than the original.
Improved PDF Export:
- Instead of rasterizing everything to a single bitmap layer which is then turned into a vector-less PDF, Acorn will now mix vector layers with bitmap layers. What this means is that you can have a fancy background imported from somewhere, and have text on a path (or circle) and other shapes that aren't turned into bitmaps which can look bad at lower resolutions. What you get now is a PDF that can be zoomed in and scaled, and all your shape layers will retain their sharp edges. This does mean that shape layers don't get to have filters on them though. Which is a bummer, but we think it's worth the tradeoff. Some blend modes are also not supported. But, we've got this instance covered with the next bullet point. Which is the next line below. Please read on.
- New "PDF (Rasterized)" option when exporting, enabled by holding down the option key when clicking on the options popup. This is the old behavior, where a bitmap image is created from your canvas and then stuffed into a PDF.
- Improved speed with 64 bit images on MacOS 10.14 Mojave!
- Now using visual effect views in the palettes, which lets the background color bleed in. However, if you have "Reduct transparency" turned on in the Accessibility System Prefs, then we'll skip the whole background bleeding in thing.
- Improved accuracy with the Curves filter.
- More precision when picking out colors on Retina displays with the canvas color loupe.
- Various MacOS Mojave UI fixes.
- Fixed a problem where web export of images with a layer which has a blend mode of Soft Light gives a preview that doesn't match the canvas.
- Fixed a problem where Acorn could quit unexpectedly when cropping an image.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn't control-click on a ruler to bring up the units contextual menu.
- Fixed a problem when using the Share menu in other applications to send very large images to Acorn.
- New Appearance preference when running on Mojave: Pick either Dark Aqua, Aqua, or System to follow the system setting
- The Rotate shape processor now has a cumulative option
- The text palette now has a fill option right above the stroke field. Hurray- no more moving to the shape palette to turn strokes on and off
- Improvements to zooming your image in and out with the ⌘-1 through 5 shortcut keys
- Better integration when editing from Photos.app and auto-save
- If no documents are open, and you drag and drop a file into the layers palette, Acorn will now open up that image
- Turned off the behavior where the selected tool is saved as part of the image, rather than global for the app. This means switching between open images will always keep the currently selected tool
- Additional preset scale levels have been added to the Command+ and Command- shortcuts, which helps out on the lower end
- The scale buttons (next to the canvas scale slider) will now stop at a point where the image is zoomed to fit
- Acorn will now show a little warning on the canvas when you copy 100% transparent pixels to the clipboard
- Canvas notifications are now shown at the top of the canvas instead of smack dab in the middle
- Web Export uses fancier scaling, so the edges of circles that butt up against the last column of the image don't get blown out when the image is scaled down
- When auto-save is turned on, non-native images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, basically everything other than .acorn files) will open up as unsaved new images. This is to keep from re-encoding lossy image formats, and automatically losing data in general. If you enjoyed the previous option, you can turn off auto-save in the General tab of Acorn's preferences window
- The subpixel anti-aliasing option for text boxes has been removed when Acorn is running on MacOS Mojave 10.14 (Apple has removed subpixel anti-aliasing from the system and made it impossible for Acorn to support)
- When using Smart Export on single layer via the Export… button, the option to always smart export when saving is now available via the export sheet
- Super minor: The web export window will now default to save your image in the same folder the original image was opened from
- Various MacOS Mojave 10.14 fixes
- Fixed a relatively small drawing problem with ovals
- Fixed a problem where you could make an empty selection on layer masks
- Fixed a problem where the color loupe would sometimes show up when you press the option key over a palette
- Now supporting the new drag and drop stuff from Photos on MacOS 10.14, so we can all enjoy full res images
- Fixed a problem where the Close All menu item was unlocalized
- Zoom to fit refinements for folks who have their scrollbars set to always show
- Fixed a problem where web export wouldn't remember the "Remove metadata" settings between uses
- Fixed a problem when opening certain PDFs and creating an image out of the first page
- Fixed some rounding errors when drawing selections
- Fixed flickering when selecting text
- Fixed a problem where View ▸ Draw Shape Vectors wasn't working correctly with Metal
- Fixed a bug where clicking the mouse with the control key down wouldn't bring up the contextual menu on the canvas
- Fixed a problem where the pencil cursor would go away when drawing
- Fixed a scaling issue with text boxes
Acorn 6 6.5 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进