是一款Mac上的一款用于创建基于 的 以及基于位图图像的半调图的工具，支持导出为EPS、PDF、TIFF等格式，非常实用的一款图像处理工具。
Vectoraster for Mac 7.1.7 介绍
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-basedand halftones based on bitmap images. The and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation. Basic halftones demo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7gb19soxBo
You can download and try Vectoraster for free, but with some limitations. To remove these limitations and get the full version you have to pay for the application.
- Many different point shape types, from circles to polygons or custom shapes from imported EPS-files.
- Use characters as point shapes from any installed font, using a specified text to select the characters.
- Outline mode, where points are outlined, and you have to option to vary the point outline with point weight.
- Set raster point color or use color from the primary or secondary source image.
- Vary different parameters such as size, point aspect or shape contraction with the point weight to get different effects.Patterns
- Six configurable raster pattern types, including alternating grid, radial and varied density distribution.
- Four raster distortion modes to twist, bulge, wave or split the raster pattern.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern.Output
- Copy raster curves straight into most other vector graphics software.
- Vector export to EPS and PDF.
- Bitmap image export to JPEG, PNG and TIFF.
- Batch processing to apply rasters directly to all images in a directory or to frames in a quicktime movie file.
Upgrade price is $12.
- Improved randomization algorithm to avoid artifacts and patterning in randomized rasters with a large number of of points. Thereâ€™s an option to use the old random generator below the random seed setting in the document information panel.
- Changed to an SVG-based default custom shape file as EPS import has caused problems on some systems.
- Fixed a problem with compression artifacts appearing near edges when blurred sources where used for varied density raster patterns.
- Multi-threading stability improvements.