TinkerTool System for Mac 5.7.1 介绍
TinkerTool System is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of OS X you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via "panes", very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant. This includes:
- Built-in maintenance features of OS X, usually not visible on the graphical user interface;
- Extended file operations, not available in the OS X Finder;
- The possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences;
- Genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects ("bugs") in the operating system;
- An emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair OS X in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged;
- Features to protect your privacy, e.g., by reviewing and editing the list of Internet cookies stored for your user account;
- Functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
- Fixed a problem where the startup of the application could be longer than normal when High Sierra has added dynamic spellchecking dictionaries to a user account.
- Fixed a problem where the cleaning of operating system caches could stop unexpectedly with the message that files are protected. This could also create an incorrect warning that the XPC helper cache would be damaged.
- The checks on High Sierra installer apps have been slightly relaxed in order to permit the creation of install media until Apple fixes a security-related package declaration problem.
- New internal diagnostic and security features have been added.
- Internet links to new Apple support documentation have been updated.
- Added new "solutions" chapter to the reference manual regarding privacy control in Safari 11.