[TaskPaper 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币163元]
TaskPaper for Mac 3.7.5 介绍
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
New in TaskPaper 3
- All new app
- More powerful searches
- Flexible and unique folding interface
- More powerful text editor and outliner
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists…
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themable
- Getting things done since 2006
- Fixes crash that could occure when placing cursor in empty line
Previously in 3.7 TaskPaper improves how filtered items work in two ways:
- Filtered items are only selected when a visible ancestor item is also selected.
- Selected filtered items are indicated by a horizontal dotted line across the entire selection.
Also this release:
- Remembers and restores which outline items are expanded in sidebar
- Fixed crash when pasting text that contained non "\n" newline characters
- Fixed crash when option (to create copy) dragging items from one document to another
- Fixes bug where last line of edited text might not get auto-saved.
- Fixes copying of last item in a filtered view
- Fixes comparing against empty string ("") in search syntax