[在官网售价 99.00 美元]
60 Mac 破解版 介绍
为了您的方便，Sketch还包括一组用于各种类型项目的模板(IOS AppIcon、IOS UI设计、MacAppIcon或WebDesign)和一个模型(欢迎来到Sketch)。
What's New in Sketch
- We’ve given the Documents window a bit of a tidy and moved the New Document button back next to your document previews. As a bonus, if you click the New Document thumbnail while you’re viewing a specific project, we’ll pre-fill that project name when you go to save your document for the first time.
- We all change our minds from time to time, so we’ve introduced the ability to rename Cloud documents from the Mac app. Just choose File › Rename whenever inspiration for a new name strikes.
- You can now copy SVG code from slices as well as regular layers by choosing Edit > Copy > Copy as SVG code.
- If you’ve ever found yourself feeling sad because you can’t enter math operations in the Scale Layers sheet, then feel sad no longer! We’ve made it possible to use all of your favorite math operators to save you having to calculate those new dimensions elsewhere. We’ve also removed px from the end of the Width and Height fields to keep things consistent with similar fields in the Inspector.
- If you enable the Scale down images to fit Artboards preference, we’ll now perfectly place big bitmaps right in the centre of your Artboards and scale them down to fit (so long as that bitmap was bigger than the Artboard to begin with, of course).
- Continuing our Libraries theme, Components that belong to local Libraries will automatically relink themselves if you upload that Library to Cloud and share it via Sketch for Teams. All you need to do is make sure you’ve enabled that new Cloud Library in Sketch’s preferences and deleted any local copies you have. We’ll handle the rest and make the Symbols and Styles in your documents stay linked up.
- A bug where leaving the Documents window open for a while and then trying to open a document would result in a cryptic “This file is not a database” message. Your files were always safe, but now they should open without a hitch.
- A bug where thumbnails in the Documents window would load slowly or fail to load at all, especially on slower internet connections.
- A bug where you wouldn’t get a notification and could lose changes if you lost your internet connection while a document was uploading to Cloud after you quit Sketch or closed that document.
- A bug where flattening a selection to bitmap would mistakenly include an Artboard’s background in the result.
- A bug where Symbols with Smart Layout that were resized, and nested within another Symbol, would appear at their original size when you inserted the Symbol they were nested in onto the Canvas.
- A bug that would cause a Symbol’s layers to shift unexpectedly when you inserted an instance or detached from a Symbol.
- A bug which meant you couldn’t enter edit mode for a text layer if you were already in edit mode with another text layer.
- A bug where dragging a Symbol instance into a Symbol master would cause Sketch to hang.
- A bug where text in edit mode wouldn’t immediately change if you selected an OpenType feature.
- A bug where open paths would unexpectedly close when you flattened them.
- A crash that could occur if you pressed Enter on your keyboard to confirm and submit on the Rotate Copies sheet.
- A bug where layer constraints you applied within a group would continue to affect layers you moved outside of that group.
- A bug that meant text layers wouldn’t render correctly when they were rotated and contained missing fonts.
- A bug where previews of Symbol instances with overrides that featured missing fonts wouldn’t save or display correctly. In some cases, the missing font preview might not be positioned perfectly (especially for overridden, centered text), but we’re working on a fix for this, too.
- A bug where unlocking a layer would make its resizing handles disappear until you deselected and reselected it. We’ve fixed that to save you a few clicks.
- A bug where titles in the Variable Font Options popover could appear cut off if you’d set your scrollbar preferences to Always in System Preferences and the popover itself wasn’t fully on the screen.
- A bug where centered text within a Symbol using a Horizontal and Centered Layout might end up off-center if you resized its parent instance on the Canvas.
- This release fixes a bug where text layers could appear gradually lighter each time you edited them, and a graphical glitch that could occur on Macs with NVIDIA graphics. On macOS 10.14.4 and higher, your Mac's hardware will need to support Metal in order to run Sketch 59 and higher.
- We’ve improved how things work when you drag layers out of an Artboard. They’ll no longer stay arranged within their previous Artboard in the Layer List
- We’ve improved the behaviour around Smart Distribute spacing handles, so when you click on a handle, we won’t adjust the spacing until you start dragging to avoid any unwanted changes
- To help you get to grips with the new Smart Layout features we launched in version 58, we’ve added a new tutorial template. You can find it under the Templates tab in the documents window
- We’ve tidied up Smart Distribute reordering handles so they no longer show if your selection is so small that they interfere with their surrounding resizing handles
- With the introduction of Smart Layout, we’ve removed the behaviour that would occur if you placed a small layer less than 20px from a text layer to have it move along when overrides changed the text layer’s size. You can achieve the same result with even more control using Smart Layout instead
- For developers, we’ve added a new sketchtool detach command that creates a self-contained Sketch document from any document using Symbols and Shared Styles
- We’ve introduced a new API that gives plugin developers even more power when it comes to responding to document changes. The new onDocumentChange handler lets plugins listen for new layers being added, existing layers being deleted or rearranged within the layer list, as well as layer attribute changes such as fill and border styles or Symbol override values. Check out the sample plugin to see how it works
- If you’re exporting two-point lines as SVGs, they’ll now export as elements instead of as paths
- We’ve given the typeface picker in the Inspector a fresher look and made previews more legible. And if you select a text layer and open it up, it now scrolls to show you the selected typeface right in the middle of the list
- Color Adjust settings would be enabled in the Inspector any time you imported bitmaps. Now you’ll only see these settings when you enable them
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you flattened combined shapes that featured multiple open paths
- Wrong Text Style in some cases when you were editing an override on the Canvas
- Highlights for text overrides on the Canvas wouldn’t always update to fit their text when the Symbol they involved used Smart Layout settings
- Previews of text overrides that used a missing font wouldn’t display correctly in exports and uploads to Cloud
- A crash that could occur on macOS Catalina 10.15 for Macs with NVIDIA graphics
- Some files took too long to open and caused Sketch to hang or not respond
- Some color presets might not show up if you hadn’t changed the default preset name
- Some custom shortcuts would not work until you used the option from the main menu first
- Setting an override to none in a vertical Smart Layout would shrink the overall width to 0
- Text styles wouldn’t look right if you opened a document in macOS High Sierra that was last saved on macOS Catalina
- Moving a shape up and out of a group (or Artboard) would unexpectedly create a combined shape that looked like the layer was hidden or repositioned. Now that layer should move to its new place in the Layer List as you’d expect it to
- If you use the arrow keys on your keyboard with the Rotate tool to adjust a layer, we’ll now hide the selection handles and show the right values in the Inspector
- Sometimes it’s difficult to distinguish between solid and gradient presets in the Color Popover, so we’ve given them their own their own headings to make it easier to find what you need
- You can now paste rich text from the Clipboard directly into the Canvas by choosing Paste as Rich Text in the Edit menu. Previously, we only enabled this in text editing mode, but now it’s always there
- We’ve changed a few arrangement shortcuts. Send Backward is now ⌘ [ and Bring Forward is ⌘ ]. Send to Back is now ⌘ ⌥ [ and Bring to Front is ⌘ ⌥ ]. If you’d like to use the old shortcut or something totally different, you can create custom keyboard shortcuts in System Preferences
- We’ve made it easier to work with very large grids. Scrolling around them, moving them and changing colors should all feel faster and smoother
- You can now set a default layer style from the Layer menu in vector editing mode if you’ve selected a single path or shape group
- You might see the wrong cursor if you hover over Inspector labels with your language set as Chinese
- The Layer List would scroll to the top if you hit Undo in a document with a long list of layers
- Smart Distribute handles could look squashed if you launched Sketch on a Retina display then moved the document to a non-Retina display
- You wouldn’t see a proper preview of your work in Quick Look in the Finder
- Where you couldn’t insert an image by selecting one from your Photos Library in the Finder sheet. This might mean we’ll ask for permission to access your photos if you haven’t granted it already
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you tried to apply an Outer Border to certain paths
- An Artboard might lose its preset if you converted it into a Symbol
- A landscape Artboard might unexpectedly switch to portrait if you held shift and dragged to resize it
- Images might not be properly included as part of a group if that image overlapped with a nearby Artboard
- Inserting a line while holding shift wouldn’t always respect pixel rounding
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you try to print or adjust your print settings
- Pressing Control and Option keys at the same time wouldn’t correctly show the distance between a text layer’s baseline and another text layer’s cap height
- A Cloud Library update would fail because of an incorrect version/compatibility number. We’ll also be clearer in telling you when a Library is incompatible
- You couldn’t set any border position other than inner as part of a default layer style
Improvements and Fixes:
- This update includes a few small improvements to Cloud documents, restores macOS Auto Save, and fixes a crash that could occur while editing certain text overrides on the Canvas.
- Fixed a bug where a new Cloud document you created from a template wouldn’t upload the first time you save it.
- Holding Shift and dragging the Smart Distribute handles for a selection of layers on the Canvas will now snap based on your Nudging settings
- Bug where the Data option in the contextual menu was missing when you selected a group
- Crash that could occur when you open the Missing Fonts sheet in certain documents
- Bug where paths opened with the Scissors tool would not render with a Center Border
- Crash that could occur when clicking Return to Instance right after adjusting a Gradient Fill on some Symbol Masters
- A bug that prevented Data from being refreshed for selected groups
- A bug that would cause certain Text Style overrides to shift position unexpectedly
- A bug where Smart Guides wouldn’t be shown if Shift was pressed while already dragging layers in the Canvas
- A bug where Shift-dragging layers wouldn’t always snap them exactly to the expected axis
- A bug where hidden layers could be snapped to while moving or resizing other layers
- A bug where group bounds wouldn’t update after adjusting the Spacing value for grouped layers
- A rare bug where the Inspector might suggest that the selected text had no color applied
- A rare crash that could occur when selecting to Undo changes
- Lines, arrows, layers and new Symbols all snap to Grids more reliably
- Copying and pasting Symbols and pages between documents is faster and more reliable
- Layers now snap to rotated text
- Cutting a selection from a bitmap image and moving the selection using the arrow keys could undo the cut
- Using boolean operations to combining certain shapes wouldn’t always produce the right results
- Hovering over a Symbol instance that contained a mask would ignore the bounds of the mask
- You could still select items in Data menu with you’ve selected a Symbol instance with no overrides enabled
- Exporting dashed strokes with shadows would show a continuous shadow rather than a dashed one
- Pressing Tab while editing text overrides in the Inspector would focus back on the Canvas instead
- Grids and Layouts didn’t hide consistently when zooming out
- Caused baselines to move when adjusting Text Styles and Text Style overrides
- Applying Library updates could reset existing Symbol overrides
- Text styled with different colors in Symbols wouldn’t retain its styling when it was overridden with anything beginning with a non-alphanumeric character
- Unchecked overrides would be checked again after duplicating a Symbol master
- Content in the Canvas might flicker when switching apps in Fullscreen mode
- Scrolling to make panning around the Canvas smooth again
- Replacing a missing font wouldn’t update Shared Text Styles
- Stopped layers snapping to text layers, depending on the text layer’s alignment or rotation
- Fixed various bugs where layers within rotated groups couldn’t be measured correctly
- Dragging a rotated layer within a group or combined shape could snap erratically to the pixel grid
- The Symbol contextual menu would not show the Detach all contents from Symbol alternate menu item
- The correct font weights wouldn’t always show in the inspector
- Selecting to Undo changes to a gradient would result in the wrong gradient point being selected in the color popover
- A layer with multiple Angular Gradient Fills applied would render only the first applied fill
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when combining shapes
- Fixed a crash related to Symbols that could occur while using certain plugins
- Fixed a crash that could happen with certain font weights
- Pressing the Space bar while inserting layers wouldn’t allow repositioning of the layer being inserted
- Certain paths with arrow markers couldn’t be resized repeatedly
- Undo wouldn’t work as expected when editing text
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a PostScript name was missing from an installed font
- A group’s selection wouldn’t always update when moving layers within the group using the arrow keys
- The Ends controls for dashed borders wouldn’t be enabled when expected
- Fixed a bug in sketchtool where the --without-activating argument wouldn’t prevent Sketch from becoming active
- Certain adjoining lines caused unexpected snapping behaviour
- Dark Mode Toggle: You can now toggle between Dark Mode and Light Mode and choose a dark or light Canvas, independent of your system settings.
- When resizing the height of text layers, they snap to fit their text
- Layers will now snap during resize if they match the height or width of overlapping layers
- Smart Guides will now appear when inserting new Symbol instances
- When click-and-dragging to insert a new fixed text layer it will now snap to existing layers
- Fixed a bug where Artboards would snap to their own Grid or Layout when moved in the Canvas
- Improved behaviour when inserting a new shape from the center of a pixel
- Snap lines now appear more consistently when moving layers via the keyboard
- Smart Guides - Measurements now have a new appearance to be more readable
- Measurements have a new appearance and the color can be configured via the Preferences
- Improved snapping when dragging a layer in or out of an Artboard
- Smart Guides now appear more consistently when moving and resizing layers
- You can now apply images from Data in the Image tab of the Fill Popover
- Canvas Color - You can now choose to display either a light or dark Canvas via the Preferences
- Light Switch - Users on macOS Mojave can now choose between dark and light mode independent of the system preference
- Added the ability for Data applied to layers inside a group to be refreshed when the group is selected
- You can now display the system Color Panel when Option-clicking the color well in the Inspector
- Improved the clickability of the Fit button, used to resize Artboards to fit their content, within the Inspector
- You can now click-and-drag to scrub values for the Dash and Gap border properties in the Inspector
- You can now access the Replace With menu when Control-clicking a Symbol override in the Layer List
- Sketch now supports Simplified Chinese and will reflect the system language setting
- Added the ability to toggle the visibility for all overrides on a Symbol master
- Improved alignment of icons inside Toolbar buttons
- Added new Artboard preset sizes for Galaxy S10 and updated iPad models
- Improved behaviour where Arrowheads could be erroneously enabled on a closed shape
- Bug where the boolean operation applied to a selected subpath couldn’t be changed via the Toolbar
- Bug where certain overlapping curves within boolean operations wouldn’t appear as expected
- Bug where creating a new Text Style while editing text wouldn’t apply it to the layer
- Bug where document colors in certain added Libraries wouldn’t be available in the Color Popover
- Bug where undo wouldn’t work for the Hex field in the Fill Popover
- Bug where moving or copying a color or gradient between Global and Document presets would not keep its name
- Bug where a new color or gradient preset would not reveal the collapsed presets section
- Bug where the empty gradient preset placeholder would not appear alongside the solid color presets
- Bug where the grid/list switcher would appear incorrectly in the Fill Popover
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while interacting with the Fill Popover
- Bug where the Color Picker would not open or close instantly due to containing too many bitmap presets in Global Palette
- Bug where the Lock properties control in the Inspector couldn’t be unlocked as expected in some cases
- Bug where you couldn’t drag the export preview to the Finder if it contained a / in its name
- Bug where values shown within the Inspector wouldn’t update in realtime while editing layers in the Canvas
- Bug where a text layer’s properties would not update in the Inspector after using the Scale command
- Bug where the Pages List would always be collapsed after toggling the Hide Interface option
- Bug where the layer preview icon in Layer List would not reflect the actual flip or rotation applied
- Bug where override menus in the Inspector could allow a Symbol to be overridden by another instance of itself
- Bug where Library Updates would not commit in some rare cases
- Bug where nested instances locked within another Symbol master would be selectable in the Canvas when moving the cursor over the parent Symbol instance
- Bug where artefacts would be left on Canvas when rotating a layer when Show Pixels is enabled
- Bug where artefacts would remain in the Canvas when dragging a layer with an open path
- Bug where the applied Layer Style could be removed from a layer when selecting to Paste Style
- Bug where the Replace With… menu and its submenus would be enabled when the current selection was empty
- Bug where the rotation value in the Inspector would not update when rotating via the Touch Bar
- Bug where pixel rounding would be disabled in the vector editor when Shift-dragging a handle control point
- Bug where rotated gradients weren’t rotated as expected when copying CSS attributes
- Bug where the selection handles would partially disappear when editing the corner radius of multiple layers
- Bug where selection dimensions in Bitmap Editor would not reflect the actual size selected
- Bug where you could not rotate multiple layers via the Touch Bar
- Bug where Symbol instances wouldn’t always be placed on full-pixel values when inserting
- Bug where the Export group contents only option would still apply to Slices after they were moved up and out of their previous group
- Bug where selecting to Copy CSS Attributes for a flipped layer wouldn’t include the expected transform property
- The size of the Pixel 3 Artboard preset
- Bug where copying layers might include their Artboard‘s background color when pasting the copied layer outside of Sketch
- Bug where inserting a new page would add a page to the first opened document rather than the active document
- Bug where the Inspector would unexpectedly scroll when changing the grid colors
- Documents saved by older versions of Sketch couldn’t be opened on some devices
- Documents wouldn’t render as expected on a Mac with NVIDIA graphics
- Sketch would become unresponsive when dragging a Symbol instance on to or off its own master
- Overrides set to None would be both included and visible in groups after selecting to Detach all contents from Symbol
- Text boxes for Symbol overrides weren’t always selected as expected while editing overrides in the Inspector
- Managed overrides would always be enabled when nested within a new Symbol
- A rare bug where Symbol overrides wouldn’t be listed in the Inspector when selecting certain Symbols
- Exports of Slices set to Export group contents onlywould also include Artboard background colors
- The Fill popover couldn’t be selected more than once immediately after cropping an image
- Fixed a crash that could occur while attempting to mask layers within a recursive Symbol
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Option-dragging a previously unselected layer
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inserting objects from certain plugin Libraries
- Fixed a crash that could occur while creating gradient presets in certain documents
- The final build of Sketch 53
Sketch 60 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进