[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币30元]
for Mac 2.11 介绍
is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Made improvements to the webpage pattern settings
- Retried the request when a server responds with a 504 gateway-timeout error
- Replaced None with Web View in the Identity settings
- Applied the replace path search pattern to a file's path as it would appear in the Finder
- Added "Localized" keyword to files that have been localized
SiteSucker for Mac 2.11 下载云盘下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- 打开App提示 「xxx.app已损坏，打不开。你应该将它移到废纸篓」，解决处理方法请进