[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币30元]
for Mac 2.10 介绍
SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Added iCab, deleted Camino, and changed Chrome to Google Chrome in the Source of bookmarks menu in the SiteSucker preferences.
- Added the Text Encoding setting and saved all localized files using the detected or specified encoding.
- Replaced the '|' character in file paths so that downloaded sites can be viewed on Windows.
- Implemented rudimentary undo for the SiteSucker and Settings windows.
- Reordered the sections in the Settings window and used tabs to display them.
SiteSucker for Mac 2.10 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进