[在官网售价 49.00 美元]
3.1.4 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in Scrivener
Updated for macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility.
- Clicking the “X” button on a comment to remove it now scrolls to the location in the text where the comment was located.
- “Update Document Links to Use Target Titles” in Edit > Text Tidying now removes links to documents that no longer exist.
- Find by Formatting can now search in the URLs of links.
- Removed script summary and note font options from Compile for FDX since Final Draft now ignores these settings.
- Updated the abbreviated title placeholder in Compile metadata to show “Use Title”, as a more accurate indicator if the field’s function.
- When “Base page view size on” is set to “Compile settings”, the page size now ignores the Compile settings and uses the File > Page Setup settings for Compile formats that do not support page settings.
- Updated a number of Compile formats.
- Page break characters are now stripped out of the text when compiling to ebook or HTML formats, to avoid HTML errors.
- Fixed bug with PDF cover images that could cause them to be cropped incorrectly.
- Worked around an Apple issue whereby file links dragged in would use an arcane private Apple ID scheme rather than the file path.
- Fixed bug whereby pressing up/down buttons on corkboard arranged by label when there was no selection would throw an exception.
- Fixed bug that could cause a crash with unfound bookmarks.
- Fixed bug whereby shadow artefacts could be left in page layout view until resized when switching the “Base page view size on” preference.
- Fixed bug whereby Opt-clicking on the “open collection” arrow in the collections header, which loads all documents set to “Include in Compile” into the editor, would erroneously include a representation of the collection itself in the corkboard or outliner.
- Fixed a bug whereby certain toolbar items could have text drawn over them on Catalina.
- Worked around an OS bug whereby the bold and italic menu items would not work on Catalina.
- Worked around an OS bug whereby the UI elements of the main window may not resize correctly on Catalina.
- Fixed an issue whereby epubcheck would report a warning for sections with no explicit title in Scrivener.
- Fixed a bug whereby an exception could be thrown when entering composition mode, causing buttons in the control strip to go missing, if the screen size had changed since first launching composition mode.
- Fixed bug whereby newly-created styles would include Inspector comments until the project was closed and reopened.
- Refinements and Changes
- Bugs Fixed
Full list of changes available here.
Note: 3.1.1 is a patch for 3.1. It fixes a 10.14 crash that could occur on startup for users who had customised their appearance preferences.
- A lot of Refinements and Changes
- A lot of Bugs Fixes
If you would like to read all changes, please click here
Scrivener 3.1.4 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进