Screens VNC for Mac 4.1.3 破解版 – Mac上优秀的远程桌面连接控制工具
[Screens 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币98元]
for Mac 4.1.3 介绍
Save 50% through Christmas Day with App Santa! Check out http://appsanta.co for other great deals.
Access your computers from wherever you are!is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
“3 brings welcome design and features that take advantage of OS X for a app that’s versatile, powerful, and a pleasure to use.”
— Federico Viticci, MacStories
“3 makes the best Mac VNC app even better.”
— Rene Ritchie, iMore
“Screens 3 is a massive revamping of one of the most popular VNC clients available.”
— Mike Beasley, 9to5Mac
“Screens for Mac is the best remote access solution for accessing our Macs when away from home.”
— Bradley Chambers, The Sweet Setup
“If you ever want to access a computer from your Mac, Screens is the way to do it.”
— Shawn Blanc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
Your saved Screens follow you on every Mac or iOS devices you own through iCloud.
Quickly Connect to Nearby Computers
Initiate a single-shot connection to a nearby Mac, Windows or Linux PC without having to create a new Screen.
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection. Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done!
Assign key mappings to the most used keyboard shortcuts in order to control your remote computer more easily.
Do you have more than one display attached to your Mac? Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display it is on.
Send text back to your computer and receive text, images and URLs from it through the pasteboard.
On Disconnect Actions
Screens can execute special commands before it disconnects from your computer. Execute one of them Hot Corners or get the remote user to log out.
AND FOR THE POWER USER:
SSH Keys Support
Initiate a secure connection (SSH) with a key, with or without a passphrase.
Launch Screens from URL Schemes like screens://, vnc:// or ssh://.
Screens in your menu bar
Access your recent connections or discovered computers right from your menu bar.
- A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
- Windows and Linux users are required to configure their router and computer manually to access their computer remotely.
- A SSH Server, such as freeSSHd, is required to create a secure connection to a Windows or Linux PC.
- Pasteboard images are only receivable from a Mac. Windows and Linux PCs can only receive text and URLs.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
- Fixed issue where associated URLs wouldn't launch Screens
- You can now customize toolbars in both the Library and Connection windows
- Enhanced connection speed and responsiveness
- Improved stability and general performance