[Screens 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币98元]
for Mac 4.0.4 介绍
Save 50% through Christmas Day with App Santa! Check out http://appsanta.co for other great deals.
Access your computers from wherever you are!is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
“3 brings welcome design and features that take advantage of OS X for a VNC app that’s versatile, powerful, and a pleasure to use.”
— Federico Viticci, MacStories
“Screens 3 makes the best Mac VNC app even better.”
— Rene Ritchie, iMore
“Screens 3 is a massive revamping of one of the most popular VNC clients available.”
— Mike Beasley, 9to5Mac
“Screens for Mac is the best remote access solution for accessing our Macs when away from home.”
— Bradley Chambers, The Sweet Setup
“If you ever want to access a computer from your Mac, Screens is the way to do it.”
— Shawn Blanc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
Your saved Screens follow you on every Mac or iOS devices you own through iCloud.
Quickly Connect to Nearby Computers
Initiate a single-shot connection to a nearby Mac, Windows or Linux PC without having to create a new Screen.
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection. Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done!
Assign key mappings to the most used keyboard shortcuts in order to control your remote computer more easily.
Do you have more than one display attached to your Mac? Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display it is on.
Send text back to your computer and receive text, images and URLs from it through the pasteboard.
On Disconnect Actions
Screens can execute special commands before it disconnects from your computer. Execute one of them Hot Corners or get the remote user to log out.
AND FOR THE POWER USER:
SSH Keys Support
Initiate a secure connection (SSH) with a key, with or without a passphrase.
Launch Screens from URL Schemes like screens://, vnc:// or ssh://.
Screens in your menu bar
Access your recent connections or discovered computers right from your menu bar.
- A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
- Windows and Linux users are required to configure their router and computer manually to access their computer remotely.
- A SSH Server, such as freeSSHd, is required to create a secure connection to a Windows or Linux PC.
- Pasteboard images are only receivable from a Mac. Windows and Linux PCs can only receive text and URLs.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- New User Interface - Screens now includes groups, availability indicators and a more polished look without sacrificing usability.
- File Transfers - You can now transfer files through drag and drop between Macs.
- Curtain Mode - Block the remote display of the Mac you’re connecting to in order to keep curious eyes away. This was one of the most requested feature from our users and I’m happy that we are finally able to offer it!
- Touch-Bar Support - Screens loves Touch Bar. It is the perfect app to make great use of the Touch Bar, especially in fullscreen mode!
- Tags - You can now add tags to your saved screens to improve search.
- iCloud support - Apple lifted some restrictions last year when introducing macOS 10.12 Sierra. One of them was iCloud not being available to app sold out of the Mac App Store. Screens is now sandboxed so it can access iCloud even if purchased outside the MAS.
- Momentum scrolling - Screens now sends proper mouse events to Macs. This allows us to improve scrolling. It just feels natural.
- A new OpenGL renderer (it’s insanely fast!) - The only thing slowing things down now with Screens 4 is your connecting quality and speed. Unless I’m mistaken, I believe this is the first time OpenGL is being used by a VNC app.
- One-click User Password - This feature was first introduced in Screens for iOS. Apple improved security quite a bit a few macOS versions ago and that resulted in seeing the login window much more often when connecting via Screen Sharing. Having to type your password almost every single time on iOS was a pain but there’s no reason why this feature shouldn’t be available in Screens for macOS! One-click user password is also available as a customizable shortcut and on Touch Bar.
- Improved clipboard support - There was a lot of work done in order to make sure that clipboard sharing was support like it should. We also made sure that some edge cases were taken care of.
- Improved URL scheme support - Like it’s iOS counterpart, Screens for macOS now supports the RFC 2396 standard.
- Many performance improvements - A lot of our source code is shared between both clients on iOS and macOS. This allowed us to improve performance, robustness and stability on macOS while being able to test and refine on iOS. This means that ScreensKit, our Screen Sharing engine, is now very reliable and proven.
for Mac 4.0.4 下载 免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进