[ScreenFlow 6 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币648元]
for Mac 6.2 介绍
Record your screen. Edit your video. Share with the world.
Telestream® is an award-winning, powerful screencasting and video editing software for Mac that enables high-quality software or iPhone demos, professional video tutorials, in-depth video training, and dynamic presentations.
Withyou can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone and your computer audio.
The easy-to-use editing interface, updated with a fresh new look for Yosemite, lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a professional-looking screencast.
The result is an MP4 or QuickTime movie, ready for publishing to the Web or directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Highest quality screen recording
Retina display? No problem. Our efficient algorithm enables full-screen, 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low.
Powerful video editing
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create professional-looking videos. Nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, mouse callouts, annotations, rolling edits, video and audio filters, video actions such as iOS Touch callouts and freehand callouts are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Intuitive User Interface
Every so often design and function combine to form an elegant piece of software that’s easy and fun to use. ScreenFlow makes editing video easy, so users can focus on creatively telling their story.
Superior Export Quality & Speed
ScreenFlow uses the popular x264 codec for significantly faster and higher quality H.264 exports. ScreenFlow runs as a fully 64-bit application, which improves overall performance, memory usage, export speed, and scalability.
Expanded publishing options let you easily publish your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox or Facebook in just a few clicks.
- Lowered default GIF export preset Framerate from 30FPS to 15FPS
- [Fixed] Text cursor flashing when recorded by ScreenFlow on macOS Sierra
- [Fixed] Audio cuts out while editing
- [Fixed] Audio drops during playback while waveforms are still drawing
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
- [Fixed] Audio Meter stops responding after switching between the secondary and main recording window
- [Fixed] Sometimes would crash when opening ScreenFlow 5 project
- [Fixed] Improved messaging when customer is activating a refunded license
- [Fixed] Partial screen recording does not remember last position in a new recording
- [Fixed] Code sign release disk image
- [Fixed] Screenflow crash when accidentally setting text field margin to "0"
- [Fixed] Shadow applied to GIF with Transparency remains static after 1st frame
- [Fixed] Import GIF's at correct duration
- [Fixed] Internal Recording Error - Partial Screen Capture
- [Fixed] ChromaKey applied to GIF prevents playback
- [Fixed] Resetting Text Box to Default also resets the Text Box contents
- [Fixed] Background canvas color not exported for ProRes 422, 422HQ and 422LT
- [Fixed] Shortcut keys to mark in/out points no longer work
for Mac 6.2 下载 免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进