[在官网售价 49.00 美元]
Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.2.6 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in Farrago
- Farrago now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Double-clicking a Farrago set in the Finder will once again correctly import it.
- A -999 error has been fixed, allowing the new Release Notes window will now appear as expected on MacOS 10.13 and lower.
- Farrago's scrollbars have been improved, to prevent them from appearing unexpectedly.
- Some improvements have been made for using Farrago on very tiny screens while in trial mode.
- Farrago's help manual has been improved and streamlined.
- Farrago now offers support throughout the app for Dark Mode on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave), with a default "Match System" option used to choose between the app's Light and Dark themes. It's also possible to specify which theme is used, independent of the system.
- Farrago will now work across Fast User Switching, allowing each user to run one instance of the application.
- A new warning will appear if the Quit shortcut (Cmd-Q) is pressed while Farrago is actively playing audio.
- Playback of high sample rate files (96 kHz and higher) once again works as expected.
- A small improvement has been made to fading out audio, removing an undesired noise which could occur.
- Several small interface glitches have been fixed, included a strange highlight artifact on the Sets list and an incorrect horizontal scroll on both Sets and Tiles.
- VoiceOver will now correctly read the names of audio sets.
- Farrago's Help menu now includes a useful new Release Notes window, so you can see changes across all versions from right inside the app.
- The look of messages displayed by Farrago has been modernized.
- The About box has been updated to provide additional version information in an easy-to-read fashion.
- The "Missing Device" warning is now intentionally delayed for 5 seconds, to avoid warning when a device briefly disappears.
- The Tab key will now move focus between the Sets list and the selected sound set.
- Sets in the Sets list will (once again) re-sort themselves into alphabetical order promptly when a set name is edited.
- The Sets list now resizes nicely when its scrollbar shows or hides and better handles scrollbars in general.
- A rare problem where very tiny or corrupt audio files could hang Farrago has been fixed.
- A regression that caused all clips to load at launch unnecessarily has been fixed.
- The display of audio output devices in Preferences has been improved, now avoiding unnecessarily repetitive names.
- Several minor improvements and optimizations have been made to file playback.
- An issue where VoiceOver would incorrectly claim the Sets list was empty has been corrected.
- Audio playback once again properly uses the selected output device's default stereo pair, fixing a regression.
- The support form in Farrago's Help menu has been updated.
- Supported MIDI devices will now illuminate the relevant key when a corresponding tile is on.
- UI improvements have been made for keyboard shortcuts, including for missing MIDI devices.
- Volume adjustments now feature a pleasant (but also rapid) fade to their new level.
- Waveform rendering has been greatly sped up, improving adjustments when tweaking Fade levels, or switching sets.
- The Set Notes field no longer takes focus at launch, which enables keyboard shortcuts to properly play tiles immediately after launch.
- The Sets list and Inspector panel each now correctly remember their states between launches.
- Additional small VoiceOver improvements have been made to the Preferences window.
- Additional interface improvements have been made for missing MIDI devices, and more.
- Farrago now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)
Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.2.6 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进