Qbserve for Mac 1.66 介绍
Qbserve 可以识别用户正在使用的不同应用和在浏览器中访问的不同网站，并基于庞大的数据库匹配，将这些活动按照 Productive（效率）、Neutral（中立）和 Distracting（分心）三种类别进行统计。所有的数据都保存在本地，不用太担心隐私问题。
统计的数据会通过三种不同的方式显示出来，除了饼图和分类详情外，应用还可以按照时间段来显示你的活动记录，你可以看出你在那个时段效率更高，而在哪个时段更容易分心去干别的。更有趣的是，应用常驻在 Dock 栏的六边形图标的外围颜色会根据活动时长发生变化，常驻通知栏的图标则会实时显示「生产」活动的时间占比。
Qbserve is an automatic private time tracker that helps improve your productivity. It gives you instant answers about the way you spend your time by intelligently observing active apps. All the tracked information is stored privately on your machine.
Qbserve knows productivity rates for thousands of sites and apps and has a unique ability to differentiate between chats in Skype, Slack, and Telegram, YouTube videos, and subreddits. You can also set alerts to notify you when you are reaching your goals or spending too much time on distractions.
- automatic recognition of apps and popular websites opened in Chrome, Safari, and Opera browsers
- separate productivity of Slack teams, chats in Skype, Telegram; YouTube videos, Reddit.com subreddits; different windows inside one application
- show application windows as standalone activities
- view all logged windows for each application record
- ignore any application, website, window, etc.
- enable dynamic dock icon and/or menu bar item status
- search activities with filters by name, productivity, category, application or time period
- edit uncategorized activities that weren’t recognized by Qbserve
- set idle time limit and turn it off for some categories like "Videos"
- view detailed chart with productivity meters for any period within a year
- get feedback on how productivity changes compared to previous days, weeks, months
- pause and resume tracking
- track only selected weekdays or time periods
- shift the day starting time in case you are a night owl
- Events for alerts: call services like IFTTT or Zapier with webhooks or execute AppleScript
- Pause now restores after the app relaunch
- Added support for sites in Yandex Browser
- Switched to durations in Overview columns by default, the percent mode is available in the Preferences tab
- 150 new sites and app bundles for automatic lookup, over 7650 total