[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币258元]
for Mac 1.0.9 介绍
Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features ofas you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
- Postico now automatically restores text in the SQL query editor
- Added "Open Quickly…" command. Press cmd-P and type a part of a table name to show a list of matching tables, then press enter to navigate to the the matching table.
- You can now select PEM files for TLS client certificates
- Fixed an issue where Postico did not update the total number of rows after changing filter settings.
- Postico now uses a heuristic to decide whether to restore the filter in foreign key popovers
- Errors during loading of the structure view are now reported in more detail.
- Fixed a problem where connection errors where displayed only partially.
Postico for Mac 1.0.9 下载免费下载
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进