是一款使用Markdown编辑器来管理你的日常 和事件的精益简单设计的 软件。通过 用简单灵活的日常计划系统提升你的生产力。
[在Mac App Store上售价人民币 128 元]
NotePlan for Mac 1.6.9 介绍
Daily Planning on iPhone, iPad and Mac - Get things done with a markdown-based app for managing daily tasks using Todos, Notes and a Calendar. Boost your productivity with a simple and flexible daily planning system.
Daily planning can be a mess, when you have giant todo-lists or a dozen scribbled notes in notebooks. NotePlan helps you fix this pain with a mix of calendar, bullet journal, notes and todo-list. Use it to build your productivity machine!
NotePlan is for busy professionals. Like developers and designers with too many side-projects and a job to handle. It's for people who plan by writing. If you love using Moleskin Diaries or Journals, NotePlan is perfect for you..
All your notes are safely stored and backed up as lightweight text files in your iCloud Drive. Nothing from NotePlan is send or stored on our servers. It's designed for Apple only.
NotePlan was made, because no other App has this unique combination of productivity tools: Calendar, Todos and a Markdown Editor. Use it as:
- Task Manager
- Daily Notes
- Markdown todo app
It is perfect for busy professionals, who have to juggle between different Projects efficiently.
- Shows your tasks and events in a monthly view.
- Different colours show different states of your tasks.
- Supports any external calendars, which are registered in your 'Calendars' App. Events from other calendars are synchronised automatically.
- Plan each day with a new note. Add tasks, events (with time) and comments to a day.
- Manage tasks by checking them off as 'done', 'scheduled' and 'cancelled'.
- Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if you couldn't finish it today. Push it quickly to tomorrow or any other day.
- Jump from one day to another through a mini-calendar or shortcuts.
- Simple text-formatting with markdown, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc.
- Beside the calendar, you have to keep notes, checklists, todos, etc., which don't have a specific date. You can do that here!
- Tag notes and filter them by the tag to keep track of your different projects.
- Schedule individual todos from a general note directly into the calendar.
- Jump from a general note into today's daily note with a shortcut.
- Text-formatting also here supported.
- Gestures supported! Swipe left or right to change months, dates and notes.
- Keyboard-Navigation: Made for efficiency, use keyboard shortcuts to switch between views and notes, format text quickly with Markdown and mark tasks.
NotePlan was and is continually updated and improved together with an active Beta-Tester community consisting of professionals from all over the world.
Note: Currently available for $19.99
- * [ ] (same as on iOS)
- * or - (same as on iOS)
- You can drag notes directly from the calendar or the notes overview into other apps, such as Marked 2 or onto your desktop - a copy will be created
- Share option added. Click the menu button top right inside a note or right click a note in the calendar or notes overview to share NotePlan content with other apps
- 12-hour format available now and time spinner behaviour improved. It will pick the system default (see "Language & Region" preferences)
- Added shortcut and menu item for * [ ] todos under "Format". Shortcut is Cmd + Option + L
- Added shortcut and menu item for 1. [ ] todos under "Format". Shortcut is Cmd + Option + Shift + L
- Added preference to show and count subtasks (indented tasks) in the calendar (they are ignored by default)
- Several memory leaks closed
- Calendar loading performance improved
- Key combination for moving lines changed to standard Control + Command + Up/Down and general behaviour is improved
- calendar search is faster and event order is change, so the future events are on top and you scroll down into past events
- Minor fixes in translation