[ 在Mac App Store上售价人民币6元]
NetWorker for Mac 4.0.1 介绍
NetWorker is a lightweight and easy to use tool that shows network information in the menu bar. it is fully customizable and supports both wireless and wired network adapters.
- Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
- Session Traffic
- Total Traffic
- Resettable Traffic.
- You can choose the network adapter to observe. Both wired and wireless adapters are supported!
- Adjustable refresh interval.
- Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
- Use either colored or black/white icons in the menu bar.
- Support for auto start.
- Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
- Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
- Moving the mouse cursor in the network traffic view no longer causes very high processor loads.
- Introduced a cacheing mechanism for the database. This reduces the number of calls to the database (and to the hard disk) to almost zero.
- Reduced the processor load when drawing the network traffic graph.
- You can now resolve the foreign address and the communication protocol. When the window is closed, neither the host nor the communication protocol is resolved to reduce processor load.
- The menu now opens slightly faster.
- Minor layout adjustments.
- Various code optimizations to reduce processor load.