[在官网售价 69.00 美元]
4.0.0 Mac 破解版 介绍
LUMINAR IS POWERFUL
- Over 40 non-destructive filters
- Over 50 professional presets + custom presets
- Support of Adobe Photoshop plugins
- Flawless RAW support
- Layers with blending modes
- Lens correction and Transform
- Object removal
- Dodge & Burn
- HSL & Curves
- One-click presets
- Pro color grading with Lookup Tables
- History panel
- Custom Textures
- Dedicated workspaces for all kinds of photos
- Fully non-destructive image editing
- And much more...
LUMINAR IS INTUITIVE & EASY-TO-USE
- Get started in less than a minute
- Adjust User Interface to your liking
- Quickly access the necessary tools with workspaces
- Get instant results with dozens of presets
- And much more...
LUMINAR IS FULL OF CREATIVITY
- Accent Filter - enhance photos with Artificial Intelligence
- Sun Rays - add realistic sunlight & rays
- Matte, Grain, Cross process - emulate film styles & vintage looks
- Orton Effect - beautiful portraits with a twist
- Black & White panel - professional monochrome photo editing
- Polarizing Filter - dramatically enhance skies
- Golden Hour for the perfect light any time of the day
- And much more...
Enjoy Luminar and make your photos beautiful faster.
For support and education visit: http://macphun.com
What's New in Luminar
- macOS Catalina supported
- Photos extension fixed
- Lost Edits Album - No more frustration over unsaved changes. With the latest version of Luminar, your hard editing work won't go to waste even if you can't find your edited photos in the folder you expected. If under creative impulses you rename, move, or change a processed image, simply go to the Lost Edits Album in Shortcuts and locate it there.
- Add photos from SSD to Library faster - With the latest Luminar improvements, images are added to the Library from an SSD significantly faster. Don't stare at your screen and yawn while images are imported to the Library. From now on, thousands are added in a moment.
- Fixed RAW file opening - Users of Luminar on MacOS 10.11 can now work with RAW files in the Single Image View. Our aim at Luminar is to provide photographers with a tool that works for everyone, so it's important to make sure your images are supported on all platforms.
- New splash screen by Jeffrey Moreau - In the latest version, when you launch Luminar you get to enjoy stunning images by Jeffrey Moreau, an avid Luminar user and the winner of the Luminar Featured Artist contest.
- "On This Day" feature. Photographs are all about memories. With the latest update, we let you see what pictures you took on this day in past years. To walk down memory lane with Luminar, simply click "On This Day" in the Shortcuts panel. Please note that the "On This Day" feature will only show up if you have photos in your Library taken on the current month and day in previous years.
- Improved Import from flash card. Luminar 3 now brings you the fastest importing from your flash card ever. Less time waiting and more time for creativity!
- Support for Nik Collection plugins. Now you can easily add plugins from the Nik Collection to your workflow and fully enjoy what they offer alongside all the tools in Luminar 3.
- Overall performance and stability improvements. Improving Luminar's performance is one of our team's top priorities. With every new update, we try our best to make Luminar faster and more seamless so you can have amazing potential to express your creativity.
- Change the language. Now you can set the language in Luminar regardless of your system settings. Simply go to Main menu > Language and choose one from the list.
- Easier navigation. Want to quickly find the folder that contains a specific photo but have too many folders to go through? Now all you have to do is right-click on the photo and select Go to > Folder in Library and you're there!
- Improved launch time. Now, starting from the second launch, the average launch time for Luminar is significantly faster. Even if you have hundreds of thousands of photos in your Library.
- Faster album creation. In this update, we've boosted the speed of Luminar when creating new albums with large numbers of photos.
- Accent AI 2.0. An improved algorithm that makes this a go-to filer. New "human-aware" technology recognizes people in your photos and applies adjustments selectively for more realistic images.
- RAW + JPEG pairs. When you import Raw and JPEG pairs, you can decide which files to see. View just Raw or JPEG for a less cluttered library, or see both and use the JPEG file as a reference as you edit. Edits to each file are independent but can be easily synced. Use the View menu to control which images are shown for a clutter-free library.
- Selective sync adjustments. Once you've created the perfect style, apply it to all shots in your series with the improved Adjustment Sync. You can now select multiple photos and apply the same adjustments in just one click. Filters and Looks are transferred instantly, while image-specific changes like cloning and cropping are ignored.
- Better sorting. When you choose to sort your images using another method (such as File Type or Color Label) they are also sorted by Capture Day.
- Stability. Thanks to our users for reporting different issues. This version of Luminar offers general stability improvements.
- Progress bar. Keep better track of what's happening when working with Luminar. You'll see a progress bar when using tools like Erase or when running Luminar as a third-party filter.
Luminar 4.0.0 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进