for Mac 1.5.7 介绍
iPad, or iPod), you can:(was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device ( ,
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your , without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- iPhone SE and new Pro support
- iTunes 12.3.3 support
- General: 64 bits Windows version
- General: iOS 9.3 compatibility
- Localization: added Arabic translations, thanks to Mr. Ahmad ALUJAHNI
- Accessibility: complete review of UI compatibility with screen readers, on both Windows and Mac
- Device Management: added new function "Erase All Content" to the contextual menu of devices listed in the sidebar
- Device Management: added detailed battery info to device advanced info window ("Get Info" button)
- License Management: added "Retrieve Activation Number" option to the License main menu
- Music: added "Only show transferrable media" checkbox’
- Music: added "Purchases" and "Apple Music" smart views
- Music: the device music library view now also reports wether a track is a purchase or an Apple Music track, and wether it is locally available on the device
- Backups: it is no longer necessary to connect a device in order to extract data from an encrypted backup
- Backup Browser: extracting data from encrypted backups is now much faster
- Backup Browser: current backups for devices listed in the sidebar now appear in bold
- Backup Browser: much improved browsing speed
- Backup Browser: added "Apps" section to mounted backups
- Backup Browser: extract apps from backups as .imazingapp files
- Backup Browser: add apps (.imazingapp files) to backups
- Backup Browser: remove apps from backups
- Backup Browser: remove entire domains from backups
- Backup Browser: encrypted backups are not readonly anymore
- File Browser: access application shared containers directly from the Apps view
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a crash at launch when iTunes 11 is installed (Windows 64 bits)
- Fixed an error when exporting app data as .imazingapp with large files (> 4.3 GB)
- Fixed a crash when restoring an encrypted backup of a device that has never been connected to iMazing
- Fixed a rare crash on Windows when exporting media to iTunes
- Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements
iMazing for Mac 1.5.7 下载免费下载
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进