是一款可以让Mac直接连接 进行 的工具，支持 、收 、记录会话、播放列表等，通过蓝牙连接，支持 、Android等设备，非常不错！
[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币12元]
for Mac 2.6.3 介绍
HandsFree lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree running in the background (with the always available status icon and menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using Bluetooth.
- Call using the contacts list, use the dial pad or make a call directly from the Contacts app.
- View incoming SMS (text messages) right on your Mac.
- Send or reply to an SMS from your Mac. (Support for sending text messages requires a non-iOS phone. iPhones do not support sending text messages over Bluetooth. For Android, it requires version 4.4.4 or higher.)
- Quickly see missed, incoming and outgoing call lists.
- Record important calls.
We love hearing from our customers, so please feel free to email anytime for support or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to answer within one business day.