Pro for Mac 6.0.1 介绍
Pro is optimized for professional use; it's the solution that gives you the power you need to manage all your fonts.
Now you can more easily manage, activate and organize your existing font collection as well as find and experiment with new fonts. Whether you've got a hard drive full of typefaces or a few cherished families,Pro handles your font library quickly, efficiently and reliably. And when you're ready to add to your collection, you can view thousands of classic designs and the latest releases from independent foundries using the integrated store.
X Pro features an enhanced user interface with a configurable toolbar, activation control, comprehensive font information at your fingertips, customizable font previews, back-up functionality and access to X Server. Used together, FontExplorer X Pro and FontExplorer X Server are your complete solution for organizing, exploring and buying fonts and managing font licenses.
Note: If upgrading to FontExplorer X Pro 6 from a previous version you will need to purchase a license upgrade. If you purchased a previous version after 15 May 2016, you may be eligible for a free upgrade.
Note: If working in a FontExplorer X Server environment, this client version requires FontExplorer X Server version 2.5.1 or later. However, we recommend you update your Server to the new version 3.0 in order to get the most out of all the great new server features. Older FontExplorer X Server versions are not supported.
Note: This version of FontExplorer X Pro requires OS X 10.9 or later
FontExplorer X Pro - New Features and Changes
- Integrated FontExplorer X Pro plug-ins for Adobe CC 2017 InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator and Photoshop applications
FontExplorer X Pro - Resolved
- Crashes occurred during system font activation under macOS Sierra when multiple applications requested fonts at the same time
- Sporadically FontExplorer X Pro crashed during Font import
- Font changes made by other applications, such as SkyFonts or Typekit, were not detected by FontExplorer X Pro (macOS Sierra/10.12 only)
- User interface issues were encountered in the Font Classification dialog under OS X 10.9
- Various minor unrelated bug fixes and user interface improvements
FontExplorer X Server Users and Administrators - New Features and Changes (Requires Server Version 3.0.1)
- Added settings to the Server Set properties dialog which enables users with "Manage Folders, Set and Fonts" permissions to be excluded from force downloading/activating fonts
FontExplorer X Server Users and Administrators - Resolved
- A Server permissions error occurred if the Enter key was used in the Preview text field
- The License view was incorrectly sorted when sorting by download date
FontExplorer X Pro for Mac 6.0.1 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进