[在Mac App Store上售价人民币6元]
2.0.1b6 Mac 破解版 介绍
Find Any File searches your local disks for files by name, creation or modification date, size, or type and creator code (not by content, though).
As there are other tools with a similar search operation, here are the special features unique to Find Any File:
- Has a new hierarchical view of the found items, making it much easier to browse 100s of items (see the screenshot).
- Can run as root user, finding really any file on your disk, even those that are hidden from normal users.
- Can save queries and run them again later.
Unlike Spotlight (i.e., the Finder's Find command), it does not access a pre-built database but searches the chosen volume directly. This allows you to find any file, even those inside packages and others excluded from Spotlight search. Hence it is great for finding system files, for example.
On the other hand, it may take a little longer than Spotlight, and it is only fast on HFS(+) volumes. But even on mounted network volumes of a Mac OS X server it can still be surprisingly fast.
Hence, this is not an entire replacement for Spotlight but it can come handy in certain, if not many, situations.
What’s new in Find Any File
- Searching with "Name equals" can now perform "fast" on APFS volumes.
- Applications can be chosen again when using "Pass Results" search option.
- Avoids rare crash around "accessibilityIsAttributeSettable" on macOS 10.13 and later.
- Improved performance with showing file icons in "Preview Grid" view mode.
Note: While this is still a 32 bit app, a new 64 bit version is already in the works and will become available before Apple makes 64 bit apps mandatory. See the developer's website for more information.
What's new in Find Any File
- Is now a 64 bit application, ready for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Rewritten from scratch for better overall performance.
- Can now show results as soon as they're found.
- New search rule for "Kind", i.e. to find images, audio, video or plain text files.
- Can now search with regex (regular expressions).
December 5th, 2017
- Fix: The menu option Automatically Refresh can now be (un)checked at all times.
- Fix: FAF does not require to be moved out of the Downloads folder any more.
- Fix: Does not occasionally freeze on quit if "Calculate size｡ﾄ" is enabled in the Preferences.
- Fix: The FAF Hotkey app gets removed properly on High Sierra when disabling the Hot Key in FAF's Preferences.
- Fix: No more "Out Of Bounds" error when clicking past the last item in the Preview Grid.
Find Any File 2.0.1b6 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进