EagleFiler 1.8.10 Mac 破解版 介绍
agleFiler for Mac是一款文件和工具，使管理您的信息变得简单。它可以让您存档和搜索邮件，网页，PDF文件，文字处理文件，图像等。用它来收集各种来源的信息。使用标准的三窗格界面浏览不同类型的文件。将它们组织到文件夹中，并使用标签和备注对它们进行注释，或将所有内容保留在一个文件夹中，并使用实时搜索针对所需的信息。由于EagleFiler以Finder格式存储其库，因此可以将其与Mac生态系统中的其他工具配合使用。
What's New in EagleFiler
- When converting from Evernote to rich text (RTFD), EagleFiler makes images display at their intended sizes. (Previously, EagleFiler used the actual sizes of the image files it was given.) Very large images are scaled down to fit a reasonable page width. No image data is lost, as EagleFiler changes the logical image resolution rather than resampling the image.
- Searching using Match Partial Words now works better with queries containing the / character.
- When multiple records are selected in the viewer, EagleFiler now shows the overall count in addition to the breakdown by file type.
- Temporary files are now excluded from iCloud Drive syncing.
- Worked around a Spotlight bug in macOS 10.14 that could prevent indexing from making progress.
- Fixed various bugs in the Evernote-to-RTF converter: lines that would run together into one, extra line breaks and spaces, and text content that was missing or incorrectly formatted due to a macOS bug.
- Fixed a bug where EagleFiler would let you import a new file using the same name as an existing record whose file was missing. This could lead to the old record becoming linked to the new file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when a Software Update error occurred.
- Fixed a bug with the crash reporter window and Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug where importing a Web page whose title was “.” could cause an error.
- Updated to Xcode 11.
- EagleFiler can now display multi-page Adobe Illustrator documents, and the text is selectable and searchable.
- Updated the Importing From a Scanner section of the manual.
- You can now rename a record and change its extension if the new extension is equivalent. For example, if you import a file as .jpeg you can now rename it to .jpg, but EagleFiler will still protect you from renaming it to something completely different that would prevent the file from opening.
- Optimized the toolbar to improve responsiveness.
- A bug where accented characters an an ENEX file could be lost during import.
- A bug where importing an ENEX file could add an extra character after a link.
- A bug where a .eml file might not display properly after renaming it.
- A regression where some .eml files did not display the sender.
- A bug where sometimes EagleFiler would neither quit nor report an error if you tried to quit while an operation was in progress.
- A regression (due to no longer using QuickTime) where animated GIFs were not playable.
- A bug with the Replace in Filenames (Regex) script and some special characters.
- A regression where the Tag Cloud toolbar button was disabled when it shouldn’t have been.
- EagleFiler now requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- When dragging in an attached file from a rich text view (e.g. OmniFocus or TextEdit), EagleFiler now imports the file itself rather than creating an RTFD file with the attached file inside.
- The Batch Change… window remembers whether you had selected Append or Replace.
- Added support for indexing more types of files attached to e-mail messages.
- The keyboard shortcut for the EagleFiler: Import With Options service is now localized for German, so that the Command-Shift-Option-1 combination still works with the different keyboard layout.
- Pressing the capture key while in Reeder 4 now shows instructions for importing from Reeder to EagleFiler.
- The How can I put my library on my iPhone? section of the manual notes that EagleFiler works with 1Writer.
- Added preliminary support for macOS 10.15 (which is now in beta).
- EagleFiler now plays movie files using AVFoundation instead of QuickTime. This improves performance and offers compatibility with macOS 10.15, however some older files that use 32-bit codecs will no longer be playable. You may be able to use IINA or VLC instead.
- Worked around a change in macOS 10.15 that prevented EagleFiler browser windows from opening.
- The software updater now works on macOS 10.15.
- Brought back the old mailbox icon, as macOS 10.15 no longer has one built-in.
- Capturing from Apple Mail now works on macOS 10.15.
- Increased the maximum width of the # column so it doesn’t get truncated for mailboxes with very large numbers of messages.
- Increased the maximum width of the Size column to prevent truncation with large font sizes.
- Improved the property descriptions in the AppleScript dictionary.
- Improved the identification and display of mailbox files that have mailformed headers containing NUL characters.
- EagleFiler now limits the amount of a text file to index, to avoid running out of RAM and hanging the indexing process if you have a file that’s hundreds of MBs.
- There’s now a 10-second timeout when accessing the text content of a record via AppleScript to prevent the user interface from hanging if PDFKit gets stuck. This is adjustable via the TextToolScriptTimeout esoteric preference.
- Worked around an AVFoundation bug could cause internal errors when viewing an old movie file.
- Improved reporting of Python launch errors.
- Fixed a bug where a Web archive could open an ad window in Safari.
- Fixed a regression where the toolbar buttons for creating new records were inappropriately disabled.
- Fixed a regression where the Mac App Store version of EagleFiler didn’t include the manual.
- Fixed an internal error when using the Drop Pad.
- Fixed a bug where importing a message with MailTags tags but no project could result in an empty tag being applied.
- Fixed a bug importing notes with very long titles from Evernote.
- Updated to Python 2.7.16 and PyObjC 5.2.
EagleFiler 1.8.10 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进