最新的 Cornerstone 版本，全新UI设计和大量新的功能，是当前Mac上最好用的SVN客户端， 除了支持基本的SVN功能外，还能够和Xcode，BBEdit，TextMate，Coda等开发工具无缝的集成使用，其时间线功能能够非常方便的查看一个文件的历史改动情况，具有强大的合并、比较功能，非常强大！
[4 在Mac App Store上售价人民币448元]
4.1 Mac 破解版 介绍
Work smarter with the all-new Cornerstone for Mac. Featuring a stunning new design, enhanced workflows and improved performance — Cornerstone 3 puts powerful tools at your fingertips.
With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, serious version control is now easier than ever.
- Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them
- Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging
- Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change
- Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files
- Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze
- Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Thanks for producing one of the most intelligent pieces of software I have ever used. Cornerstone has dramatically improved my productivity".
Joel R. Kallman, Oracle America Inc.
Director, Software Development
“We recently switched to Subversion after having used Perforce for many years and we've found
Cornerstone to be really impressive.”
Rich Siegel, Bare Bones Software, Inc
Makers of BBEdit, TextWrangler and Yojimbo
- Create new repositories or connect to existing ones
- Organize repositories in source lists
- Option-drag to create tags and branches
- Drag from Finder to import
- Organize working copies in source list
- Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder
- Change summary (including available repository updates), top folder status and activity shown in source list
- Displays local and remote file status
- Quick Look working copy files
- Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name
- Configure which application to open files with by type and by file
- Inspect and modify Subversion properties
- Full support for sparse working copies with folder depth extension and reduction
- Compare text and images
- Most image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD
- Highlights intraline differences
- Edit working versions by rejecting/restoring individual changes
- Include and exclude files
- Commit changes to folder properties without including nested files
- Compare files without leaving commit workflow
Branching and Merging:
- Dedicated View for tagging and branching
- Merge support for Synchronization, Reintegration, Cherry Picking and Advanced strategies.
- Merge preview and checklist to reduce risk of conflicts
- Displays history as list of revisions grouped by date
- Filter by text, change type or age
- Integrated compare view
- Seamless integration of blame information into the compare view
- Color-coded author display
- Legend window with detailed statistics and timeline
- Navigate through a file's constituent revisions
- Compact horizontal timeline
- Compare history for multiple items
- Powerful set of filters
- Branch points are clearly marked and can be expanded and collapsed
- Describes all activities performed in working copy or repository
- Detailed progress information for lengthy operations
- Show differences for incoming updates
- Saved to disk between application sessions
- List view displays definitions as simple list
- Filter for definitions referencing HEAD or a specific revision
- Property text can also be edited directly in text view
- Full application documentation in Apple Help Book format
- Describes best-practice workflows for working with Subversion
What's New in Cornerstone
- License Deregistration
- Users can now deregister a license from a computer and install that same license on a new computer and continue using it.
- Shelving of Binary Files
- Allows users to temporarily "shelve" (set aside) in-process changes and revert back to the working tree - to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off. This feature was released in Cornerstone 4.0 for non-binary files only and now can be used for binary files as well.
- App Store - Users can now purchase annual Cornerstone subscriptions form the Apple App Store.
- Performance Improvements
- Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating and checking out code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
- Subversion 1.10 - Added support for the newest SVN 1.10 trunk
- License Verification
- The application will attempt to verify subscription status more than once on startup if the Internet is not connected yet.
- "Could Not Connect to Server" - This error message will now include more debug information for the Assembla support team to better solve customer issues.
- Stability Bug Fixes
- Shelving - Allows users to temporarily "shelve" (set aside) in-process changes and revert back to the working tree - to quickly fix a bug on production, for example. Once done, users can simply retrieve their shelved changes and continue where they left off.
- Checkpointing - Allows users to create a "snapshot" or copy of their repository at a specific point in time. If users experience a critical issue down the road, they can restore their project back to any checkpoint that they previously created. It’s essentially an undo button for major problems.
- Subversion 1.10 - Cornerstone will now support all versions of Subversion above 1.7
- Set Environment Variables With SSH Tunnels - A new SendEnv field allows users to set any environment variable using the form variable=value
- Integration with Assembla SVN+SSH - Cornerstone is now compatible with Assembla SVN repositories through SSH connections.
- Performance Improvements - Numerous code optimizations speed up overall application performance, especially when updating code from the central repository to Cornerstone.
Cornerstone 4.1 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进