[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币98元]
for Mac 2.4.2 介绍
’em is a versatile menulet for speeding up your daily copy-&-paste . It remembers copied text, images, links, screenshots, files, etc., and lets you recall and paste them right at your fingertips. Use it to recover old clippings, paste often-used snippets, transform text, copy/paste multiple items, collect data for research, store and organize items in favorite lists… It’s the best-in-class clipboard manager for Macs!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Stores unlimited number of clippings
- Accepts text, images, links, HTML, code, PDFs, files — anything you can copy
- Instant access to clippings via menubar or customizable ⌘-Shift-V
- Can paste clippings via drag-and-drop into target applications
- Can be configured to paste into VNC, NoMachine, Parallels, etc.
- Batch pasting of multiple snippets
- Plain-text mode option to paste any rich text as plain text
- Text transformation options (capitalization, stripping whitespace, adding prefixes/suffixes, etc.)
- Unlimited number of lists for you to organize your favorite clippings
- Auto-star mode where newly arrived clippings are automatically put into the current starred list
- Fast switching between lists via app-local shortcuts (such as ⌘1, ⌘2, etc.)
- Use swiping or ⌘[ and ⌘] shortcuts to navigate backward and forward between lists
- Sort clippings by creation dates, most-recently-used dates, and paste frequency, etc.
- Rearrange clippings in starred lists via drag-and-drop
- Find clippings by search, content-type filtering, and application-name filtering
- Fast searching, with search-as-you-type, and options to auto-focus and auto-clear the search field
- Option to preview text and image clippings in full
- Edit text clippings (add/remove/replace text)
- Open clippings window next to current mouse location (in order to minimize mouse movement)
- Option to keep the window open after each paste operation; by default, the window automatically closes after use
- Capture screenshots (full screen, windows, selected areas, etc.) as clippings
- Blacklist applications, so clippings from them won’t be saved
- Stop (or resume) collecting new clippings
- Can delete selected clippings, selected sets, or entire lists
- Change the theme, with option to show text clippings in original colors or grayscale
- Automatically switch theme according to the OS X theme setting
HOW TO USE IT (EXAMPLE)
To paste one of its clippings, simply:
- Press ⌘-Shift-V (or click the menubar icon) to see the clippings
- Click the clipping (or press a local keyboard shortcut) to select it
- Using a regular paste command (such as ⌘V) to paste it
You can skip Step 3 altogether, by simply installing a free auto-paste helper app, available from our website. Then Step 2 above will automatically paste the clipping for you.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com. If you enjoy using’em , please leave us a review and support us!
Note: Currently available for $9.99
- Fixed a bug that caused search failures or program crashes in some use cases
- Fixed an issue where some list items could become unresponsive to mouse clicks
- Fixed an issue where damaged theme settings could cause program crashes at launch time