Contexts for Mac 3.2.0 介绍
Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Cycle through recently used windows: Command+Tab switcher fails if your applications have multiple windows. With Option+Tab Contexts lets you cycle through individual windows and switch to any of them directly.
- Switch with search to any window: Invoke panel with keyboard shortcut and type a few characters from the application name or window title to filter the list using fuzzy matching. Press enter to bring selected window forward.
- Keyboard shortcuts can be fully customized for Command-Tab switchers.
- Multiple switchers can be set up each with their own configuration.
- Any keyboard shortcut can be used for search. Previously, keyboard shortcuts which were used for macOS system features could not be used.
- An option has been added for increasing the interface text contrast.
- Dock icon badges are correctly shown for apps whose name differs from their file name (e.g., Airmail).
- The keyboard layout correctly changes if the search shortcut is pressed when the Panel is already visible.
- Improvements have been made to the app’s memory utilization.