for Mac 2.7 介绍
Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Cycle through recently used windows: Command+Tab switcher fails if your applications have multiple windows. With Option+Tab Contexts lets you cycle through individual windows and switch to any of them directly.
- Switch with search to any window: Invoke panel with keyboard shortcut and type a few characters from the application name or window title to filter the list using fuzzy matching. Press enter to bring selected window forward.
- Contexts can now auto-adjust widths of windows a little so that they are not overlapped by the sidebar. You can enable this in Preferences > Sidebar
- Sidebar expands correctly when hovering the cursor over the buttons area at the top
- On OS X 10.10 Yosemite, the sidebar hides correctly for full screen windows
- When the panel is set to show on the active display, it shows on the correct display when the active window is a full screen window on a non-primary display
- Includes more refinements to the switching mechanism when using multiple displays
- Switching with keyboard shortcuts works when clicking and holding on to a window. This can be used to move a window to a different space
- Command+number shortcuts work correcly for the French keyboard layout
- Window titles for Messages app are updated correctly
- For Chrome apps, now only one item is shown
- Fixed an issue which caused duplicate items for Microsoft Office windows
Contexts for Mac 2.7 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- 打开App提示 「xxx.app已损坏，打不开。你应该将它移到废纸篓」，解决处理方法请进