Contacts Journal CRM for Mac 1.2.3 破解版 - Mac上强大的客户关系管理软件
[ 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币258元]
for Mac 1.2.3 介绍
is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
Use Contacts Journal to:
- track your customer and client relationships;
- manage your sales pipeline;
- get the best out of networking opportunities;
- see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options;
- be prepared for your next meeting;
- track interactions with friends and family;
- effectively manage tasks and appointments;
- carry a virtual folder of documents with you;
- keep a call log;
- store important contact data using customizable contact fields.
- Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
- Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
- See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
- Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
- Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
- Define your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
- Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
- Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
- Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
- Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
- No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
- Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
- DropBox sync also available
Note: iPhone and iPad app is sold separately; find that here.
With the latest update, you can:
- add multiple files with the same filename to different contacts
- access and edit the URL fields from a contact's Info page, as well as open up the URLs from within the app
- add personalization options for the Subject field in Email Templates
- right-click on fields on the Info page to copy data
If you are using Contacts Journal on iPhone and/or iPad as well, please update those to the latest version as well.
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com