for Mac 5.0.5 介绍
Carbon Copy Cloner 备份比普通备份。假设不可想象的事情发生在你完成一个项目的截止日期时：你的Mac没有反应，你听到的是一个不祥的，重复的点击噪音来自硬盘驱动器。与普通的备份，你可能花一天去一家商店买了一个新的硬盘驱动器，然后坐在前面的你的电脑重新安装操作系统和恢复数据。
Note: Version 5 is a paid upgrade from previous versions; if you purchased CCC 4 between May 22, 2017 and August 22, 2017, you can request a free registration code via e-mail.
- Clicking on a task-finished notification will now open the CCC application and select the relevant task.
- Progress indication during a "Backup with Health Check" is no longer errantly indeterminate.
- Addressed an issue that was introduced by the 10.13.2 update which causes Remote Macintosh setup to fail with an internal error
- Fixed an issue in which CCC was unable to mount the source for an HFS+ Recovery HD cloning task
- Custom port numbers are now supported for AFP and SMB hosts.
- The task outlook table now correctly displays the run times for tasks configured to run weekly with a repeat interval greater than 1.
- ZFS volume mount notifications are now handled more effectively.
- The CCC command-line application will now exit immediately after starting a task group.
- Made some minor improvements to CCC's task database that should make it more resilient to corruption
- Fixed a minor window sizing issue specific to Yosemite and the dialog that is produced when disabling the SafetyNet setting
- Suppressed an errant error message produced by High Sierra that can occur when converting a sparse disk image to a read-only format
- Fixed a scheduling issue in which tasks would not be scheduled for the original start time hour (in local time) after a time zone switch and a restart
- Fixed an issue in which some tasks were getting errantly marked with a "task failed" badge
- Fixed an issue in which a backup task involving a remote Mac would stall if the source or destination volume on the remote Mac was not available