Blocs 是一款在Mac上的代码编辑器，这款软件小巧便捷，即使你不了解或不会编写代码， 也能帮助你快速上手，为你带来全新的方法来构建现代化、高质量的静态网站， 使用起来非常的方便简单。
[在官网售价 99.99 美元]
Blocs 3.3.0 Mac 破解版 介绍
What's New in Blocs
- Ability to set the order for the classes per breakpoint
- Support for ordered lists (numbered lists)
- Ability to exclude pages from export
- Support for .htm page extensions
- Data purge options (developer menu)
- Support to assign colors to layer tree to help with organising projects
- New freehand user interface value marker
- Support for restoring last active page in a project when it is opened
- Prevent utilities windows losing focus when mouse leaves them
- Code editor typography settings
- More error handling to catch potential save issues and prevent locked app when saving project fails
- Dark mode support for type ahead class popup and improved visual styling
- Support for display swap for Google fonts for better SEO
- Support for multiple (unlinked) navigation toggle menus (they can now be opened individually)
- Support cache bust support for page and project attachments, including custom Bric ones
- Dark mode support to developer console window
- Revamped main application preferences
- Type ahead class popup UX. A selected class is now removed from list
- Duplicating to new empty pages after project re-opened
- Duplicating Blocs in groups
- Undo state for each level when resizing columns
- Light mode app theme showing dark alert dialogs on MacOS Mojave
- Html widgets being linked when a column or row is duplicated containing one
- Applying colours to the navigation links via the sidebar options
- Empty areas to vanish when dragging a div into a div
- App focus being set when mouse enters utility window
- Visual glitch with class size guides
- Horizontal scrolling in safari when a ScrollFX is applied to an element
- Duplicating Accordions in various scenarios and them becoming linked
- The includes directory being generated on export for custom Bric template php files
- Pulse CMS issue that caused images and links to become broken when Pulse CMS is installed in a sub directory on the server
- In app preview issue that caused broken php pages when sites begin preview on a HTML page and then navigate to a PHP one
- Page settings name edits being pushed to data fed navigation menus causing unwanted dashes in page names. Page title edits are now pushed to navigation items
- New pages to not be created when selecting the empty option
- Unwanted classes on text objects when exported during editing there content
- Select template start screen to show when no templates are present
- Prevented hover and active states being correctly applied to classes that do not start with a dot
- Selection markers on dropdown list items
- Caused empty area add bric buttons on parent items that contain sub children with empty areas
- Caused sidebar options to be cropped when a lot of options are present
- Email addresses that have had obfuscation applied to them before deformed on export
- Typo in subclass menu
- Prevented Google fonts being installed due to recent changes with Google font header link generation URL.
- Added support for light mode code input areas.
- Prevent Pulse and October CMS wrapper on columns as it breaks layout.
- Add support for images, videos (mp4) and audio (mp3) as custom Bric include files.
- Added layer tree group symbol.
- Improved active marker for Bloc Groups.
- Fixed issue that caused extra unwanted line break when hitting return inside a text Bric.
- Fixed issue that caused -> php code to be replaced.
- Fixed issue with duplicating Bloc groups that caused linked Blocs.
- Fixed issue with the initial start state of a document showing wrong values in inspector if first object in tree is a Bloc group.
- Fixed issue with dividers that caused missing layer tree items
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash when editing project settings in blank/empty projects
- Fixed various visual issues with recent files list.
- Added vh (Viewport Height) vw (Viewport Width) measurement support to Class Editor.
- Improved row and column width control handle placement on edge to edge designs.
- Added character count to SEO title field in project settings.
- Updated edge to edge carousel Bloc to use new required row settings.
- Pressing the escape key exits text editing mode (do this to show freehand margin controls after editing text).
- Auto exit text edit mode when resizing a text element.
- Added class helper link button to HTML input area on Bric Builder.
- Improved custom Bric installation method. Now checks version and offers to replace older versions.
- Integrate store entry points into main app.
- Fixed issue with hidden content being shown when editing a custom Brics values.
- Fixed issue that caused freehand mode to lock and become unresponsive.
- Fixed issue that left missing Bric window open when main window is closed.
- Fixed issue that caused Bric sidebar to display grid uneven when scroll bars are forced.
- Fixed issue that caused Bric html to break in Bric Builder if value attribute contains a right chevron.
- Fixed various issues with Parallax BG not showing on smaller laptop screens.
- Fixed issue with Bric Builder showing wrong icon in layer tree.
- Fixed issue with exporting Pulse CMS when using advanced export.
- Fixed issue with Pulse CMS theme not working when opengraph directory is missing.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs form validation to effect 3rd party forms added to page.
- Fixed issue that caused all page template code to be checked for potential migration to Bootstrap 4 when not required.
- Fixed issue with BS4 migration function that edited content within HTML widgets.
- Fixed various form issues.
- Fixed issue that caused menu selections in Menu Manager to always show as being the first menu in the list.
- Added missing Bric window
- Improved row and column width control handle placement on edge to edge designs
- Various missing section issues with the layer tree
- Issue that caused build in pre-loader option preview to be blank when loading a project
- Typo in Bloc menu
- Issue that caused sidebar options to not be reset when a custom Bric is reset via the context menu option
- Issue that caused custom Bric buttons to be converted to links on export
- Undo issue with freehand text size controls
- Issue with clean URL export and light box videos
- Flashing guides caused by freehand mode (shift down) when editing text
- Issue that caused empty first line on page source code
- Issue that prevented initial custom Bric template values being set
- Support for modals
- Categories to Bric Bar and Bric Sidebar
- Canvas Text Size Freehand Controls
- Ability to set active page class on links that match current URL
- Ability to hide sidebars
- Ability to name Global Swatches
- Layer tree context menu items that enable Expand/Collapse contents of a layer
- Expand all / Collapse all layer tree controls
- Solo Mode layer tree option
- When deleting a page, its entry in Menu Manager and navigation is now removed
- Refresh button for Menu Manager data fed list items
- Export settings to project settings
- Improved subclass library menu
- New developer API classes
- Include UI title label data in Bric Builder layer tree
- Custom Bric category selector in Bric Builder
- Issue that allowed page scroll when modal is open
- Issue that made selecting nested span tags impossible
- Issue with terms window on MacOS Sierra
- Issue with main prefs styling on Mojave when OS is dark mode and app is light mode
- Various issues that caused missing sections in layer tree
- Issue that broke form redirects if target page had a php suffix
- Various issues with forms settings not refreshing in preview mode
- Issue that caused broken link if success link for form is set to home page
- Light box interactions with clean URLs
- Issue that caused project settings icon to become unselected when clicking currently selected item
- Issue more issues with layer tree and formatted text
- Issue that caused local fonts with spaces in the name to break on export
- Issue with form JS required files being to page header when exported if a form exists in a code widget our custom Bric
- Missing trailing slash on clean url page links
- Issue that prevented Core Assets being permanently deleted
- Prevent changes to page name settings effecting links to page that have custom titles
- View subclass resources help button on Class Manager
- Issue with Bric Builder assigned artwork sizes being too big when assigned on a retina screen Mac
- Issue with pre-loader classes being included in style sheet when its switched off
- Issue that caused assets stored on external drives to remain in a project when deleted
- Issue with removing assets that are assigned in project settings remaining in project
- Issue that caused audio players using hosted mp3 files to break on export
- Issue that caused Blocs to crash on export if an audio player has no value set
- Issue that prevented reseting logo image on design canvas when current logo is deleted from project settings
- Issue with active marker displaying in the wrong position
- Issue that caused navigation Bric to not show in Bric library
- Issue with preview style dropdown not being populated correctly in Bric Builder
- Issue with drop downs in navigation not showing in layer tree
- Issue with installing Page Template .bex files
- Duplicating pages now retains keywords and description meta data as well as all data added to page code areas.
- Added support for site language (project setting) in Pulse CMS 5 and October CMS exports.
- Made gradient controls more intuitive. Apply gradient when option is initially enabled in class editor.
- Fixed issue with adding new Bloc causing Bloc below losing ID.
- Fixed issue that caused cache busting export option to break October CMS theme JS+CSS.
- Fixed issue that caused double canvas scroll bars when scroll bars forced in system prefs.
- Fixed issue with Pulse CMS 5 exports not including the page description tag.
- Removed missing core image asset (lake.jpg).
- Updated Bootstrap Framework to 4.2.1.
- Added support for UI Switches (Checkbox Bric style option).
- Added support for clean Page URL export structure.
- Added new global code areas, open code editor from window menu.
- Added Full Screen Bloc Bar option (main prefs or Bloc bar row options menu).
- Added support to change page header attachment order.
- Added support for local network device previewing. URL is printed in menu bar when in preview mode, enter this in any device on network for live preview. (.html only).
- Added support to copy and paste custom data attributes between items (take care to click table before paste).
- Various improvements to the Icon Manager and its UX.
- Global new page extension settings.
- Sidebar options can now be used to set the logo size per breakpoint.
- Made resize column handles more accurate.
- Dragging page attachments onto page settings table now respects insertion position.
- Added placeholders on store custom Bloc input fields.
- Touch support for carousel now uses bootstrap 4 functionality.
- Added support to scroll Layer tree horizontally.
- Don't show page templates when starting a new project when no page templates stored.
- Added typeface selection dropdown UI element to developer API.
- The function value attribute is now passed in with all functions e.g myfunction(value) can now be myfunction(value,attr) in your JS functionality.
- Added new templating API functionality that allows variables from custom Brics to be written in template files such as additional CSS,JS,JSON and PHP.
- Added new custom bric developer example for typography and template calls.
- Replaced Feature 2 column (no padding) Blocs, with better versions.
- Auto select first available menu when setting a link to a dropdown via the Menu Manager.
- Improved the visual layout of classes written into the breakpoint @media wrappers.
- Refined visual styling of object selection marker.
- Fixed issue that caused layer tree to break when a label has a carriage return in it.
- Fixed issue that caused Pulse CMS pages to break when exported using HTML minify options.
- Fixed issue that caused page description to not show on pulse CMS 5 template pages.
- Fixed issue that caused bloc group ID attribute to be removed when exported.
- Fixed issue that caused toggling bloc group containers visibility to break.
- Fixed issue with duplicating input fields and checkboxes that caused them to have duplicated ID's.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicated HTML widgets with hidden contents to export wrong data.
- Fixed issue that prevented editing the alt tag on carousel slides.
- Fixed issue that caused text sidebar fields to be troublesome when entering REM values with decimal point.
- Fixed issue that prevented setting video poster image by dragging image to well.
- Fixed layer tree issue that caused app to crash when dragging unselected child layers when parent is selected.
- Fixed issue that caused text to become part of icon when editing header with icon.
- Fixed issue that caused unwanted padding on Blocs with no padding set.
- Fixed issue with terms window being unreadable when run in dark mode on MacOS Mojave.
- Fixed issue that caused hover marker to be misaligned if a full screen Bloc is selected and cursor is placed over another non full screen Bloc item.
- Fixed issue that prevented tabbed area content count being set by sidebar list count input field.
- Fixed issue that caused blocs to mis align when applying custom visibility settings to bloc groups.
- Fixed issue that caused rows to become misaligned when a full screen bloc contains custom visibility values.
- Issue that caused page to be duplicated when creating a new page and first switching to duplicate and then back to use template.
- Issue that prevented layer tree rendering correctly when returns are included in text style areas.
- Issue that prevented Blocs with accordions that have no text in title link from showing in layer tree.
- Typo in generated accordion ID.
- Issue that prevented cards within cards being selected.
- Bloc Bar selection dropdown on MacOS 10.11.
- Bloc builder save button label not showing on 10.14.
- Issue that wiped a text Brics ID when its level is changed.
- Issue that prevented layer tree updating when a text Brics level is changed.
- Issue that caused global areas to show on page thumbnails when they are disabled.
Blocs 3.3.0 Mac 破解版 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- 打开App提示 「xxx.app已损坏，打不开。你应该将它移到废纸篓」，解决处理方法请进