是Mac上知名的文本 ，类似于Windows上的EditPlus， 非常适合程序员使用，可以用于编辑HTML、文本和其他代码文件，具有强大的智能搜索、代码折叠、FTP上传等功能，是程序开发不可缺少的 。
BBEdit for Mac 11.6.7 介绍
BBEdit For Mac是著名编辑器BBEdit适用于Mac OS平台版本, 用于编辑html文件, 文本文件及程序源代码， BBEdit是全球领先的专业HTML和用于Macintosh。具体响应的Web作者和软件开发商，这个奖项的需要，成功的产品制作编辑提供了一个高性能的功能丰富，搜索和文本操作。智能接口可方便地到达BBEdit最好的一流的功能，包括GREP图样匹配，搜索和替换多个文件（即使未开启的远程服务器上的文件），项目定义的工具，功能导航和众多的源代码语言的语法着色，代码折叠，FTP和SFTP打开和保存，AppleScript 的，Mac OS X的Unix的脚本支持，文字和代码完成，当然还有一个强大的HTML工具配套。
BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Mac. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides a plethora of features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. BBEdit transforms text with high performance.
An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit's best of class features including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Perl, and OS X Unix scripting support, glossary support, and a complete set of HTML tools.
- Fixed a bug in which clicking the "OK" button in the "Text Options" dialog box would fail to accept any changes in the character width for Soft Wrap Text
- Added read and until to the Unix Shell Script keyword list
- Fixed a bug in which the Perl syntax coloring scanner would get confused by backslash references appearing before the opening quote of a string
- Fixed crash which would occur when closing a multi-file Differences results window after having viewed a number of differing file pairs
- Fixed a crash which would occur when rapidly switching between files in a multi-file Differences window, and the first difference was a "nonmatching lines" difference which required more than a trivial amount of time to compute
- Added @available and __builtin_available to the C-family language keyword lists
- Added nonnull and returns_nonnull to the C-family language keyword lists
- When running on 10.13, the application no longer attempts to use the built-in "Consolas for BBEdit" font, because the OS won't load it and instead defaults to some proportional monstrosity. (If you are finding that this happens anyway, go to the "Editor Defaults" preferences and use the "Restore Defaults" button.)
- Note: Please see our OS compatibility guide for important information about using BBEdit on pre-release versions of macOS 10.13
- Fixed a bug in which clicking on a link with a fragment in it (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBEdit#Features) in a live preview window would lose the fragment when asking the default browser to open the link
- Made a fix so that braces preceded immediately by backslashes (within the body of a function) no longer confuse the Perl function scanner