for Mac 3.5.1 介绍
What's New in Audio Hijack
- Critical Bug Fix: The Broadcast block now properly sends track titles to all server types, including Shoutcast 1.
- Critical Bug Fix: The Broadcast block's support for Icecast 2 servers has been adjusted and improved, to work better with hosts including Spreaker.com, Live 365, and more.
- Enhancement: The Broadcast block now properly supports fully manual track title information (in addition to automatic track titles pulled from supported sources). Text entered in the "Title Format" field will now be properly embedded in the stream for listeners to see, so broadcasters can manually add now playing information on the fly.
- Enhancement: A default station name is now provided by the Broadcast block, based on the logged-in user's name.
- Enhancement: The Broadcast block's "Track Titles" source can now be reset, by selecting the "No Source" option.
- Enhancement: When album artwork data is available, the Broadcast block now properly sends it to Shoutcast 2 servers. Shoutcast 1 and Icecast 2 servers don't support album artwork.
- Bug Fix: The Input Switch block is now correctly initialized with the "A" source active.
- Bug Fix: The "Host Name" field in the Broadcast block has been renamed to "Server Address", to reduce confusion.
- Bug Fix: The Broadcast block's Station Logo field is now hidden when not streaming to a Shoutcast 2 server, as other server types don't support receiving station artwork.
- Other: A separate "Broadcast" log has been added to Audio Hijack's Debugging window.
- Other: Due to issues with problematic servers, the Broadcast block's "Auto Detect" option for Server Type has been removed. Existing setups will be switched to a fixed server type; users should verify this change.
Audio Hijack for Mac 3.5.1 下载免费下载 高速下载 荔枝正版
- 打开App提示 「xxx.app已损坏，打不开。你应该将它移到废纸篓」，解决处理方法请进