2017 for Mac 11.1.0 介绍
2017 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $19.99/month (or $9.99/month if you're a previous customer).
AdobeCC 2017 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it's just the beginning: You'll get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Version 11.0.2 (2017):
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
Note: Update is ~974 MB
- Titler and Captions
- Title Tool crashes when copy and pasting
- Captions not editable after switching workspaces
- Mouse Disappearing When Editing Captions
- File Format Support
- Some QuickTime files fail to import
- Phantom Cine files captured on cameras with new firmware import with a pink cast
- Import of Canon RAW UHD clip results in severely distorted picture
- Content of AVC-I export does not meet P2 AVC-Intra spec Proxy
- Paste clip from After Effects, with Proxy unchecked, results in no Proxy attached in Premiere.
- Quit AME during Creating Proxy Jobs progress will result in crash.
- Export and Render
- Crash sometimes when exporting to AAF
- Smart rendering QT AVCI to MXF AVCI
- Rendering Proxies to your CC files directory will cause syncing errors regarding temp files.
- Exported HDR10 clips will have a small color shift towards cyan
- Crash and "Error Compiling Movie": H.264 direct export with "maximum render quality" fails on MacBook Pro with NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Unable to change the keyboard type in Keyboard Shortcuts Panel on Japanese version Windows PC.
- Custom Keyboard cache auto populates keyboard shortcuts
- Deleting one of more than one keyboard shortcuts assigned to the same command deletes assigned shortcuts
- Media Browser
- Drag clip from Media Browser to Project panel, then adjust In/Out in Media Browser can affect clip in Project.
- Drag multiple instances of clip, from Media Browser Thumbnail View to Project panel, results in only one instance of clip.
- Media Browser does not show icons for browsed project items for Windows General Editing and UI
- Edit in Audition is greyed out
- Overlays disappearing when dragging effects over monitors
- When Drag the clip on the timeline, Overlays disappear from Program monitor
- Redraw issues when scrolling
- UI mislabel: Lumetri Panel HSL
- Cannot delete multiple instances of the same clip, or deleting one instance of a clip deletes all instance of it.
- When opening an older project then closing the new one created from the old one, the lock file will remain.
- Attempting to import a BinLocked project into another project will fail with a generic importer error
AdobeCC 2017 for Mac 11.1.0 破解版 下载
- App 打开报错，App 打开闪退，App 无法执行，App损坏等各种错误情况，解决处理方法请进