Mac上的搜索工具有很多， 就是其中的一款。 for让您可以在本地磁盘上搜索、查找您的任何 包括本地磁盘的名称、 创建或修改日期、 大小或类型和创建者代码等等。
[ 在Mac App Store上售价人民币6元]
Find Any File for Mac 1.9.2 介绍
Find Any File searches your local disks for files by name, creation or modification date, size, or type and creator code (not by content, though).
As there are other tools with a similar search operation, here are the special features unique to Find Any File:
- Has a new hierarchical view of the found items, making it much easier to browse 100s of items (see the screenshot).
- Can run as root user, finding really any file on your disk, even those that are hidden from normal users.
- Can save queries and run them again later.
Unlike Spotlight (i.e., the Finder's Find command), it does not access a pre-built database but searches the chosen volume directly. This allows you to find any file, even those inside packages and others excluded from Spotlight search. Hence it is great for finding system files, for example.
On the other hand, it may take a little longer than Spotlight, and it is only fast on HFS(+) volumes. But even on mounted network volumes of a Mac OS X server it can still be surprisingly fast.
Hence, this is not an entire replacement for Spotlight but it can come handy in certain, if not many, situations.
What’s new in Find Any File 1.9.2
December 5th, 2017
- Fix: The menu option Automatically Refresh can now be (un)checked at all times.
- Fix: FAF does not require to be moved out of the Downloads folder any more.
- Fix: Does not occasionally freeze on quit if "Calculate size｡ﾄ" is enabled in the Preferences.
- Fix: The FAF Hotkey app gets removed properly on High Sierra when disabling the Hot Key in FAF's Preferences.
- Fix: No more "Out Of Bounds" error when clicking past the last item in the Preview Grid.